The Official Oakland Raiders 2012 Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
word. He's already punked out and won't bet on what I called him out on, his allegiance to the 49ers have nothing to do with this thread or that bet.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
DFresh... you're a fucking pussu. Defy was the one who offered the original bet... based on what YOU said about the Raiders. you're scared to do it so you offered a bet with more favorable terms for you. we weren't saying anything about the niners... put your money where your mouth is, chump

Dec 4, 2006
So you guys don't think the Raiders can have a better record than the 49ers next season?

that's the bet I'm offering ...on which team finish with the better record ...

lol M @moefiya fucking pussies scared to bet and have no faith in your team ..what happened to "commitment to excellence"? ha ha

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE 49ERS. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIER RECORD. I DON'T CARE IF THEIR RECORD IS BETTER OR WORSE THAN THE RAIDERS. THE 49ERS ARE AN NFC TEAM SO THAT MAKES THEM NOT MATTER TO MY TEAM.

All I see is you're too much of a scared bitch to take the bet so you keep bringing up your team. The bet is about the Raiders, if you ain't trying to bet on the Raiders then kick rocks.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So you guys don't think the Raiders can have a better record than the 49ers next season?

that's the bet I'm offering ...on which team finish with the better record ...

lol M @moefiya fucking pussies scared to bet and have no faith in your team ..what happened to "commitment to excellence"? ha ha
no, I don't think the Raiders will have a better record than the Niners. Therefore, I am not going to bet on it. I'm a realistic fan and I call it like I see it

with that being said, I think we will have more than 6 wins

you think the Raiders will have 10 or more losses, you clearly stated that, did you not?

Why will you not make that bet with me or Defy? <----------- ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!!

quit ducking and dodging the question

Dec 4, 2006
no, I don't think the Raiders will have a better record than the Niners. Therefore, I am not going to bet on it. I'm a realistic fan and I call it like I see it

with that being said, I think we will have more than 6 wins

you think the Raiders will have 10 or more losses, you clearly stated that, did you not?

Why will you not make that bet with me or Defy? <----------- ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!!

quit ducking and dodging the question

who said I'm ducking and dodging the question? it's like you guys are ducking & dodging the original bet..on which team ends with the better record...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I took it as cut saying dfresh trolling in the raiders thread is pretty bad, but I've never seen you troll ever in my entire life. I've also never been sarcastic ever in my entire life nor have I ever smoked marijuana.
I was talkin bout corinthian, but I'm not a fan of trolling in any of the team threads, it just turns into a niner/raider argument.

Dec 4, 2006
lulz

my bet always been ... "niners win with a better record than the raiders"

you guys believe your team will do good, why not take my bet?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lulz

my bet always been ... "niners win with a better record than the raiders"

you guys believe your team will do good, why not take my bet?
first of all, I think my team will do WELL.

Doing GOOD would be something like working at a homeless shelter or donating money to a foundation to help mentally challenged individuals such as yourself, but I digress.

Just because I think the Raiders will have success doesn't mean I think they will have a better record than the Niners. The Niners are coming off a 13-3 season, the Raiders are coming off an 8-8 season, and have a brand new coaching staff in place... there's a lot of unknown factors to assume they'll do better than the Niners, who have already proven they can have a lot of success with their current coaching staff and roster.

ok... now, please answer this question without mentioning the 49ers.... ok, you ready, Dfresh? Here it comes...

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THE RAIDERS WILL END THEIR 2012-2013 SEASON WITH 6 OR LESS WINS, WHY ARE YOU AFRAID TO BET MONEY ON THAT?

answer THAT question right there! don't talk about the bet you proposed, don't talk about the Niners. JUST answer THAT question. If you don't answer THAT question, then please do not respond at all, because you would be wasting my time.