THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
LOL Loser face, LOL Loser Face....hahahaha

can we shut this thread down now!!??

hahahaha with your infield and half of pitching staff available for free agency after world series, it could be a minute before yall are back like vertabrae

May 6, 2002
do you like the yankees?
No. I don't like the Yankees due to Payroll and it's 100 million obnoxious fans of which 99.9 million of them know nothing about baseball outside of the Yankees. I can list a dozen reasons.

I was just asking why all the Dodger hate was here. Bunch of people just pasting a bunch of non sense and ruining the thread...it got annoying.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
No. I don't like the Yankees due to Payroll and it's 100 million obnoxious fans of which 99.9 million of them know nothing about baseball outside of the Yankees. I can list a dozen reasons.

I was just asking why all the Dodger hate was here. Bunch of people just pasting a bunch of non sense and ruining the thread...it got annoying.
if you've never come to this thread before why do it now, shut the fuck up and just stop clicking it if you get annoyed by it, that easy.