THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
better 3-4-5 punch maybe.....bottom and top with Furcal and Hudson......plus Loney and Martin.......i think StL is more explosive without a doubt....but LA is deeper through 8 batters.......

StL has the best 1-2 punch in the game right now.............3-4-5 are very questionable......Dodgers have 4 #2 type pitchers right now (Kersh, Koruda, Wolf, and Bills).....with solid back end guys in Garland and Padilla.......

Dodgers have top Bullpen in the league.......if the starters get get 6 IP, shit even 5 IP....the BP is stacked with power arms...........

LA Defense has the edge over StL

but i will say that StL is the only team that strikes fear in me........more so than the Yankees......

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ITS JUST POST SEASON ANXIETY, KAH... SOMETHIN THOSE BUMS UP STATE HAVENT KNOWN NOTHIN ABOUT FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS NOW...

THEYLL BE READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS, YOULL SEE... BY THEN, YOULL SWITCH TO SIDELINE HECKLER MODE, JUST LIKE YOU DO WIT THE LAKERS... CANT EVEN CHEER FOR YOUR TEAMS CUS THEY SITTIN AT HOME IN THE PO'S...

Jan 5, 2006
better 3-4-5 punch maybe.....bottom and top with Furcal and Hudson......plus Loney and Martin.......i think StL is more explosive without a doubt....but LA is deeper through 8 batters.......

StL has the best 1-2 punch in the game right now.............3-4-5 are very questionable......Dodgers have 4 #2 type pitchers right now (Kersh, Koruda, Wolf, and Bills).....with solid back end guys in Garland and Padilla.......

Dodgers have top Bullpen in the league.......if the starters get get 6 IP, shit even 5 IP....the BP is stacked with power arms...........

LA Defense has the edge over StL

but i will say that StL is the only team that strikes fear in me........more so than the Yankees......
So stacked the pirates, yes the pirates of all teams came back to win lol.

Jan 5, 2006
I wasn't aware Lincecum was in the Dodgers bullpen....?

You're the one that said top bullpen, but couldn't hold a lead against the PIRATES?

I mean unless your bullpen was tired, but wait it's so well stacked they could've thrown anyone in there to hold the lead. :confused:

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
muthafuckaz still can win to clinch the division... dodgers not looking like a playoff team.... got damn it, go dodgers............