THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah i never understood that trade. and on top of it it was the end of his contract, so we got him for a year. That one year is meaningless, in that time Ethier would be close to being as good as Bradley and then eventually surpassing him. Now hes a 30+ HR, 100+RBI outfielder. Wish the A's had that. (Jack Cust doesnt count.)

anyway, fuck Ronnie Belliard.

Sep 25, 2005
lol@kemp deserving a silver slugger
is it really laughable? he leads all NL centerfielders in HR.........ranked 2nd among ALL centerfielders in HR's to Curtis Granderson of Detroit..........

BTW i said "maybe" on the Silver Slugger....what i am very confident about is a Gold Glove..........

oh ya amd CLINCHED...........Now we got magic numbers of '3' for the NL West crown....and '11' playoff wins to get a WS Title

May 3, 2002
^^i'll prop you for not talking trash and being real the cards are tough but I believe we are deep enough to get by them I just hope the yankees dont make it in the AL I cant stand them

Jan 5, 2006
^^i'll prop you for not talking trash and being real the cards are tough but I believe we are deep enough to get by them I just hope the yankees dont make it in the AL I cant stand them
I don't know man, Pujols+Holliday beats pretty much Ethier+Ramirez

then you have to worry about Wainwright and Carpenter who at this point of the season are better than Lincecum and Cain, yes I said that and I can admit it. One of those two should win CY Young.