Tech N9ne Sells Out?!?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2008
And so what if people think that Tech sold out?? That's an OPINION, and if you're gonna flame someone because of their opinion, then just get the fuck out now. That's the whole inconsistency with your first post. It's none of your business of who thinks Tech is a sell-out. So what if you find out who thinks that? Are you gonna get your "JUGGALO HOMIES" on him?? You're ignorant to think that someone is dumb for not sharing your opinion.
first off...."get my juggalo homies"...lets be seriouse...i just said that they share the "tech sold out" opinion...so what do i sick them on eachother?....and what do you mean flamming over an opinion?...thats what nintey percent of forums relates to....if we not allowed to argue with mothafuckaz then whats the point of being on here?......share mp3's and hold eachothers hands?.....you a fag....i brought up a good point for discussion....your an idiot and have lost all reasons for being 'anti-tek'......(besides the fact that you wanna ride my dick)

Oct 2, 2006
^Actually you are an idiot. This is the Strange Music Forum...

You would think that if you wanted to find someone to argue against you and Tech selling out, you would atleast go to a forum that is not made up of fans for support Strange Music and their decisions.

Man these new ppl are straight comedy. They find out about the forum and jump on here trying to stir things up. Get out of here unless you have valid reasons to post here.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
first off...."get my juggalo homies"...lets be seriouse...i just said that they share the "tech sold out" opinion...so what do i sick them on eachother?....and what do you mean flamming over an opinion?...thats what nintey percent of forums relates to....if we not allowed to argue with mothafuckaz then whats the point of being on here?......share mp3's and hold eachothers hands?.....you a fag....i brought up a good point for discussion....your an idiot and have lost all reasons for being 'anti-tek'......(besides the fact that you wanna ride my dick)
*Serious
*each other
*Flaming
*Ninety
*Mother fuckers
*each other's
*you're
*Tech

I'm just trying to help you out. If you're gonna come on here and start shit, you should at least have enough respect for yourself to use spell check.

Me thinks you'd love for another man to "ride your dick". You seem fairly fond of that notion since you used parentheses around it meaning you're (thinking about that very thing and had enough of a thought to use parentheses in your post)

Nov 7, 2006
^^^u figured u would get the tech part right atleast. just for sayin tak GTFO u just made it so obvious ur a dumb jugg that prolly only liked "TEK" for his hair n shit lol. GTFO and DELETE thread on the way out

Apr 22, 2008
^Actually you are an idiot. This is the Strange Music Forum...

You would think that if you wanted to find someone to argue against you and Tech selling out, you would atleast go to a forum that is not made up of fans for support Strange Music and their decisions.

Man these new ppl are straight comedy. They find out about the forum and jump on here trying to stir things up. Get out of here unless you have valid reasons to post here.
EXACTLY!!!...this is the strange music forum....im talking about an issue that relates to strange music....this is the correct forum you fucking idiot....and to the other duche who's best comback is that my spelling is inncorrect....the fuck otta here man....obviously this thread is on point or it would have been deleted by a mod.....and as far as "discovering this site"...ive been on this site for over a year...i just made a new acct....because i think its funny how all you weak fucks gang up on the new guy....its priceless...

Oct 25, 2006
EXACTLY!!!...this is the strange music forum....im talking about an issue that relates to strange music....this is the correct forum you fucking idiot....and to the other duche who's best comback is that my spelling is inncorrect....the fuck otta here man....obviously this thread is on point or it would have been deleted by a mod.....and as far as "discovering this site"...ive been on this site for over a year...i just made a new acct....because i think its funny how all you weak fucks gang up on the new guy....its priceless...
Heh, nobody ganged up on you cuz you're the "new guy". You gave us a reason to "gang up" on you, and that's for the simple fact that you created a thread that made you sound like a whiny bitch. Before you reply, I'd suggest you read your first post before touching your keyboard again. And instead of relying on a mod to delete this thread, why don't you just do yourself a favor and do it yourself? The longer this thread stays up, the more foolish you look. Everyone sees it, and you're clearly in denial.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
muthafuckas been sayin hes a sellout since he died his hair red, then he had a whole nother group mad at him for sellin out after he got rid of his crazy hair... shit aint gon change no matter what he does
Real talk! Though some people ARE talking shit about the situation...maybe not on this board (it is the Strange board) but people in the streets...other forums...amongst themselves. I heard it a few times now. I'm pretty sure the people who would look down on Tech for doing a tour with Wall, aren't really true Tech fans anyways. Look at all the trash talk when he toured with ICP.....then when he did a track for the Wakeup Show with Eminem and some others, al lot of the juggaloes got heated cause they all hate Em.
I guess my point is...like Neb said...there will always be a certain crowd who Tech will somehow alienate himself from. There will always be someone who doesn't like Tech N9ne! Let em' hate....right? That applies to a lot of aspects of all our lives in a lot of ways.
You do you! Live and let live!

I'm a Tech N9ne fan for life.....regardless!

One!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Wow, this shit is just fucking retarded.

Let it die people.

LDS, let it die.
Fuck you, Sob. I'm not keeping this going. Well, now I am because I'm posting a random ass post, but before this very post I wasn't keeping it going. I say we turn this into the free post thread.

Though it should be addressed that he didn't comment about my opinion on his fondness of men on his dick. < Too many prepositions...

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Hah i went out with 2 redheads last night, and another tonight

Im not really fond of white women though.... thats the crazy part