Tech N9ne Sells Out?!?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2008
so this is to all you stupid fucks who have the balls to come around any realmuthafucka and say "tech n9ne fell off he sold out, performing with paul wall wtf is he thinking?".....bitch what the fuck is you thinking....the fire and ice tour will be the illest shit to see this summer.....so fell off?....or stepped up his game?.....its all in the eye of the beholder....and a hata gone hate regardless...holla atcha boi...ill be in the MOSHPIT!!!!!

Jun 9, 2007
maybe I'm behind the loop, but who said anything about selling out? muthafuckas been sayin hes a sellout since he died his hair red, then he had a whole nother group mad at him for sellin out after he got rid of his crazy hair... shit aint gon change no matter what he does

basically, the bottom line is your post is pointless, so why dont you try shutting the fuck up with your bitching and just enjoy the music

Apr 22, 2008
well if i was to shut the fuck up and enjoy the music then the whole fucking site would be pointless......so ima enjoy the music while i sit back and laugh at ya bitch ass

Jun 9, 2007
there's a pretty big difference between valid discussion and pointless nonsense.

So far, every one of your 4 posts has been pointless nonsense.

So yes, please shut the fuck up and enjoy the music.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why do you cross paths with so many nut stains? That's some info I'd only share with myself. But if you get down like that, then it's all on you anyway.

Dec 14, 2005
Why do you cross paths with so many nut stains? That's some info I'd only share with myself. But if you get down like that, then it's all on you anyway.
everything you fucking say is pointless

and yeah, who the fuck said he sold out? its not like he went and got the biggest name he could find and said "hey will you tour with me"... he knows paul wall personally and respects him... which is why theyre touring

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You're right. I should respond in kind to every rant thrown about on this board. I take it I'm your target now. You seem to like reminding me how pointless I am in nearly thread I'm in. Thanks for the attention.

Aug 16, 2003
so this is to all you stupid fucks who have the balls to come around any realmuthafucka and say "tech n9ne fell off he sold out, performing with paul wall wtf is he thinking?".....bitch what the fuck is you thinking....the fire and ice tour will be the illest shit to see this summer.....so fell off?....or stepped up his game?.....its all in the eye of the beholder....and a hata gone hate regardless...holla atcha boi...ill be in the MOSHPIT!!!!!
I havent heard anyone saying Tech is selling out. If anything people are giving him ups for going on tour w/ a more mainstream tour that he's co heading. I dont know who your kicking it with but on the Strange forum NO ONE is saying that shit. We may all have different opinions on how the music sounds or how we like the direction strange is heading in right now (from a fan POV) but there isnt that kind of hate around here.

This is probably a pointless post but i feel like im entitled to one since everyone else is

Holla

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
ill just post this here
And by the way...the rest of what Tech put down is retarded!!
If you like what you hear so far.....oh damnnn
Crazy to watch such a talented dude get even better.
And for those hating on Paul Wall being on the tour...watch.
I did this package before twice and watched Paul elevate his game just being around Tech. Now he is goin out for 60 something shows....
I have said it before and I will say it again. Mainstream will go Tech just like mainstream went NWA and Death Row.
Funny how no one hates on Death Row for selling out and going mainstream....millions upon millions of albums later.
We sell a few and try to sell a few more and people wanna trip
Yo lil bro...we can all laugh about it together on a beach in New Zealand next year some time.
Last i heard, after straight outa compton, NWA didn't sell shit. Mainstream didn't go death row, mainstream went Dr Dre

Feb 15, 2006
Even N8 is tolerable compared to this guy...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
not a fan of paul wall so much , but when i met him he was a real cool dude , so i respect the man for that, he played a few tracks at the show that i might just have bump one day, as far as tech selling out because he put paul wall on the tour NO WAY WAS THAT A SELL OUT MOVE!! im glad that e-40 cancelled cause nobody sold out harder than E-feezy