Tech N9ne Sells Out?!?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2008
everything you fucking say is pointless

and yeah, who the fuck said he sold out? its not like he went and got the biggest name he could find and said "hey will you tour with me"... he knows paul wall personally and respects him... which is why theyre touring
forgive him man..he was just trying to jump on the hate train......its a fad on this site.......and yea...."its not like he went and got the biggest name he could find and said "hey will you tour with me"... "....thats exactly what im saying....and paul wall isnt even that mainstream....

Apr 22, 2008
Naw, this thread is a product of yet another overly confused teenager who has no idea what he's talking about. Read the first post and you'll see what I mean.

overly confused?....did you get that term from what your psychiatrist diagnosed you as?......every fucking place i go im bumpin tech and every since the fire and ice tour has been being advertised everyone like "fuck tech he sold out".....THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT.....so how does that make me confused?

Apr 22, 2008
^^aight so thats respectable...and you are probably part of the group that thinks tech sold out for touring with him......ALL MY JUGGALO HOMIES THINK SO...ionno....i just see all the mixtape shit and underground shit that paul wall still does....that shit outweights the mainstream shit he does by tons.....but not to defend paul wall cuz the point of this thread is that TECH DIDNT SELL OUT.....what is the diff between him touring with e-40 or him touring with paul wall..?

Oct 25, 2006
overly confused?....did you get that term from what your psychiatrist diagnosed you as?......every fucking place i go im bumpin tech and every since the fire and ice tour has been being advertised everyone like "fuck tech he sold out".....THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT.....so how does that make me confused?
Well obviously you are confused. Did you not just read what everyone just said? I think it goes something along the lines of "nobody is calling tech a sell-out". And that's true. Coming on here and screaming "to all you stupid fucks who have the balls to come around any realmuthafucka and say 'tech n9ne fell off he sold out, performing with paul wall wtf is he thinking?'" is a pretty immature statement. You pretty much targeted the whole board with that ignorant comment, based on what you've heard in YOUR city. So what the fuck do you expect everyone to do? This forum is known for telling stupid immature fucks like you off, so why don't you do yourself a favor, shut the fuck up, and just enjoy the music. This thread isn't even necessary, and the only reason it got any replies is because you made yourself look like a fool and everyone called you out on it.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
^^aight so thats respectable...and you are probably part of the group that thinks tech sold out for touring with him......ALL MY JUGGALO HOMIES THINK SO...ionno....i just see all the mixtape shit and underground shit that paul wall still does....that shit outweights the mainstream shit he does by tons.....but not to defend paul wall cuz the point of this thread is that TECH DIDNT SELL OUT.....what is the diff between him touring with e-40 or him touring with paul wall..?
I've never said that Tech Sold out, and never thought he has.

I was just pointing out that Paul Wall is in no way underground.
At least, not anymore.

Apr 22, 2008
Well obviously you are confused. Did you not just read what everyone just said? I think it goes something along the lines of "nobody is calling tech a sell-out". And that's true. Coming on here and screaming "to all you stupid fucks who have the balls to come around any realmuthafucka and say 'tech n9ne fell off he sold out, performing with paul wall wtf is he thinking?'" is a pretty immature statement. You pretty much targeted the whole board with that ignorant comment, based on what you've heard in YOUR city. So what the fuck do you expect everyone to do? This forum is known for telling stupid immature fucks like you off, so why don't you do yourself a favor, shut the fuck up, and just enjoy the music. This thread isn't even necessary, and the only reason it got any replies is because you made yourself look like a fool and everyone called you out on it.

if you dont think tech is a sellout then why even bother replying to the thread?....i addressed those who do.....you came in talking shit cuz you saw a newbie and wanted to flex some muscle.....NO OTHER REASON....so if you dont think tech sold out you feel the same way as i do....and if dick rydaz like you would quite clogging my thread we could get to smashing out all the dumb fucks who really do think tech sold out...cuz son i promise you there is some amongst us....ITS NOT JUST IN MY CITY...

Oct 25, 2006
if you dont think tech is a sellout then why even bother replying to the thread?....i addressed those who do.....you came in talking shit cuz you saw a newbie and wanted to flex some muscle.....NO OTHER REASON....so if you dont think tech sold out you feel the same way as i do....and if dick rydaz like you would quite clogging my thread we could get to smashing out all the dumb fucks who really do think tech sold out...cuz son i promise you there is some amongst us....ITS NOT JUST IN MY CITY...
And so what if people think that Tech sold out?? That's an OPINION, and if you're gonna flame someone because of their opinion, then just get the fuck out now. That's the whole inconsistency with your first post. It's none of your business of who thinks Tech is a sell-out. So what if you find out who thinks that? Are you gonna get your "JUGGALO HOMIES" on him?? You're ignorant to think that someone is dumb for not sharing your opinion.