tech n9ne looned n chopped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dark Shadow said:
lol you crack me up kid saying like da is either ghetto or gangsta, y dont you go look at yo wannabe "ghetto" self before talking shit

You misunderstand my sarcasm. I have "ghetto" or "hood" tendencies, but I don't spell them out. I'll continue to type with proper english and make fun of those who take shortcuts simply because I can. I'm probably the biggest white guy you'll ever see, but at least I don't pretend by typing like I'm a "gangsta". It's just how I feel.

Jan 5, 2007
BigLurch said:
FUCKIN A!!!! ITS WHAAAAAT AND THAAAAAT THERS AN A!!! GET IT FUCKIN RIGHT. ANY ARGUEMENT YOU WILL EVER HAVE ON SICCNESS, YOU WILL CRYINGLY LOSE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANT SPELL. GET THAT DONE FIRST, THAN WE'LL SEE ABOUT THE REST
bro chill thts the way i type idk if i lose or not idk if u like it or not how many times do i got to say it i just dont give a fuck bro and im not ghetto or hood this is how i type simply cuz im a slacker and lazy