tech n9ne looned n chopped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Looned and chopped, screwed and chopped, all of this bullshit nowadays...

Shit sounds like back in the day, when you were playing a tape and the batteries would start to run out.

People are fucking retarded nowadays. You actually want to hear shit like that?

Aug 9, 2005
Masked Lemon said:

Shit sounds like back in the day, when you were playing a tape and the batteries would start to run out.

i listen to backwards tech .. so a few slowed down albums by him will be much appreciated :classic:

Jan 5, 2007
dude dj loon is tight and tech must like it looned and chopped seeing as calm berofore the storm was looned an chopped, here is a link to hear come gangsta looned and chopped. and if u dont like dont waste your time talkin about it SHIT man i dont give a fuck wht u like or dont and im not changing my sig so fuck off bro http://www.myspace.com/djloon

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Masked Lemon said:

gotta remember this is da biggest forum on this site that dick rides

and y make a new thread about this bullshit it been talked about it in some other thread. have any1 heard this song yet? man shut up

Jan 5, 2007
dude i didnt kno there was a forum already u and some bitches on here are tryin to cyber bang and be hard dude just stfu if u dont like it and dont want to hear it then dont waste time talkin about it bro and also how it dick ridin if i said i like dj loon wtf bro u just think b 4 u speak ight

Jan 5, 2007
and another thing bro why u askin to hear it if u think its shit also this is about tech n9ne and wht he does so why u hear sayin we dick ridin when this forum is about tech and wht he does well not just tech strange music and whts goin down so i mean we really need to stay on topic with tech n9ne and strange music thts wht this forum is for we aint gonna come in here talkin bout young jeezy but some ppl do ne ways im stayin on topic and talkin bout strange music if thts dick ridin then i guess mostly every1 on this site is doin it

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Masked Lemon said:

WHY U CLICKING A THREAD ON SHIT U DONT LIKE????
KEEP IT MOVIN MANE! U SOUND LIKE A HATER FOR REALS! U MUST LIVE ON THE EAST COAST TO NOT LIKE SCREW MUSIC! OH WAIT YOUR LOCATION, MY BAD NO WONDER.... ALL GOOD U CANT WIN EM ALL! BUT I SURE AS HELL WILL KEEP IT GOIN IN MEMORY OF DJ SCREW!!! RIP!!!

AND TO THE THREAD STARTER, CHECK OUT THIS THREAD..
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=225007

Sep 25, 2006
If you aint feelin Loon Then you need to listen to other artists just dont put loon down cuz you dont like what you hear theres alot of other djs out there doin this screw shit too

And For All The Haters Who Dont Bump His Shit, You Can Suck My Dick

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
KC-KILLA-CITY said:
yea wht he said by the way mad props to dj loon
stupid it was on da first page da other day, i know its not that hard 2 look a lil. noobs like you are 2 fucking lazy and stupid 2 use da fucking search function. your 2 fucking young on here to know what dick riding is and u probably dont know or dont wanna travel outside strange music. now stop yo whiny and bitch.

Sep 25, 2006
Dark Shadow said:
stupid it was on da first page da other day, i know its not that hard 2 look a lil. noobs like you are 2 fucking lazy and stupid 2 use da fucking search function. your 2 fucking young on here to know what dick riding is and u probably dont know or dont wanna travel outside strange music. now stop yo whiny and bitch.
im sorry but i do travel out side of strange i listen to psychopathic shit and metel i dont know about dick riding cuz i dont ride any dicks like you and so what if were fuckin noobs you were a noob at one point to so stop suckin on jelly sickles on roll on mother fucker

Jan 5, 2007
Dark Shadow said:
yo bitch get off my dick quit worrying bout me bro u on mine and yea i dont kno how to ride but u sure do cuz u on the t.i.p of my dick dogg listen yea im lazy a slacker i dont enough i just fuck around yall can go to hell how does tht sound and yea theres way more music i listen to so wtf u want to say i mean i thought id post about tech seeing as is strange musics forum wouldnt u?? dick rider