tech n9ne looned n chopped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
KC-KILLA-CITY said:
ight lets cut to the chase bro u can like him better or do w/e cuz i could care less if u dont like me but tht just me and yea i still buy tickets to see tech n9ne and i dont just listen to tech or stay in this forum but w/e floats your boat
im gonna say some shit ure gonna get pissed and mad and type more shit u call me a btich slut fag retard fucker w/e words u choose and i do the same back also yea i type with out A'S when i say tht or wht and i havnt got no pussy and im illitert i cant even spell tht yea i live in kc u can say w/e and tht we dick ride cuz we like tech i guess i dunno cuz i still havnt figured it out well wht it ment on here at least u can say we country or w/e and yea u a lil slow to cuz in some sentences u dont make sense but i kno tht offended u its ok i just laugh at this internet shit cuz u dont kno me i dont kno u and nobody knows me on here personally and u can say im a red neck or surburban kid or w/e u choose to put but in the end it dont matter cuz im gonna get the last laugh bro so say wht u want and do wht u please but rember I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK

That's the longest fucking sentence I've ever seen. I can't even tell if you were talking to me.

Jan 17, 2007
Man KC lay off

Hes some fat loser, disgraced dude, who's trying to make money off of people

As if he aint shit enough im sure he dont need more

Jan 5, 2007
L.D.S. said:
You're talking about Loon, correct?
wow bro if u r talkin bout loon then wow bro im super dumby for tht one i thought u were talkin bout sum1 else wow bro i cant even say nuttin

and agin IF U DONT LIKE HIM DONT POST ABOUT HIM 4 EVER WHO DONT LIKE LOON

LOON IS TIGHT AND I THINK HES ONE OF THE REALEST DJ'S OUT THERE

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've got a few Loon albums. I'm bumpin' the Alfamega cd. A lot of these beats are Nitty beats. What does the album have to do with Loon? And I'm sorry, I'm new to mixtapes.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
L.D.S. said:
If anything, I like you better than the other fuck, but thanks for proving my point to the board.

Those rednecks still buy tickets to Tech N9ne concerts, so your theory is invalid.

L.D.S. in "da" howzzzzeeeee, BOYEE.

Werd to yo mutha.

Ya dumb fuck.
lol you crack me up kid saying like da is either ghetto or gangsta, y dont you go look at yo wannabe "ghetto" self before talking shit

tha_psycho said:
ok that has nothing to do with what i said, u said

lol since when was there a psycopathic forum on this site u stupid dumb fuck.

i said he never said there was a psychopathic forum on here...
i know what i said question is were you thinking straight before posting. and you gotta go before that. now read carefully cause im getting real tired of explaining this like 5 times or whatever. now i said strange music is like da most dick riding forum on this site, ok. now this dude said something about i listen 2 psycopathic, now tell how does that apply to this forum is like da most dick ride? its irrelevant, just let it go.

KC-KILLA-CITY said:
Im not dissin loon i like him but if u say u like someone u might be dick ridin well thts wht these other dudes say but im a noob and havnt figured out wht tht means on here so i dunno but yea and since were from kc were red necks/suburban kids and we go buy tech tickets
o god i guess ill explain this 2 you. theres a differences between liking an artist and dick riding em, ill let you figure that out (like i like tech n9ne but i really think everready came up short for da amount of time there was) you gotta remember i said
gotta remember this is da biggest forum on this site that dick rides
look nowhere it said you were 1 just thid forum. noob means new 2 something example this site.and dude i wasnt saying u or kc was a red neck/surburban kid, this just show how much of a noob you are when it comes 2 muilt quotes

people learn 2 read, you'll are in high school or out and you idk how yet? its sad.

Jan 5, 2007
Dark Shadow said:
lol you crack me up kid saying like da is either ghetto or gangsta, y dont you go look at yo wannabe "ghetto" self before talking shit

i know what i said question is were you thinking straight before posting. and you gotta go before that. now read carefully cause im getting real tired of explaining this like 5 times or whatever. now i said strange music is like da most dick riding forum on this site, ok. now this dude said something about i listen 2 psycopathic, now tell how does that apply to this forum is like da most dick ride? its irrelevant, just let it go.

o god i guess ill explain this 2 you. theres a differences between liking an artist and dick riding em, ill let you figure that out (like i like tech n9ne but i really think everready came up short for da amount of time there was) you gotta remember i said look nowhere it said you were 1 just thid forum. noob means new 2 something example this site.and dude i wasnt saying u or kc was a red neck/surburban kid, this just show how much of a noob you are when it comes 2 muilt quotes

people learn 2 read, you'll are in high school or out and you idk how yet? its sad.
wow long qote yea i guesse it all got missunderstood and ya im in high school but i dont think u fully understood 2.. tht long ass paragraph i wrote was 2 ne one and every1 tht was talkin bs...but yea this got carried away and missunderstood alot my bad

Jan 30, 2007
FUCKIN A!!!! ITS WHAAAAAT AND THAAAAAT THERS AN A!!! GET IT FUCKIN RIGHT. ANY ARGUEMENT YOU WILL EVER HAVE ON SICCNESS, YOU WILL CRYINGLY LOSE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANT SPELL. GET THAT DONE FIRST, THAN WE'LL SEE ABOUT THE REST