@tay capone 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Nope... I've been thizzus christ for years on here and thizzworld before this... My old acct is thizzus christ, but couldn't get pw, so made a new one... Look it up nerds... People on here know me... Anyway, all u guys can come up with is that? lol... That's why I don't post on here, cats are so fake. Lol!!!!
Good...you can fuck off then.

May 9, 2002
I apologize that I got better shot to do than drop THOUSANDS of posts on an Internet site like u supps... But what I said initially is true... Anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled programming... Let the computer needing commence.
Hmmmm..you mean like Tay has been doing for the last 3 weeks?

Irony is fun.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I gaurantee u dude doing all the photo shopping got his lunch money or his free lunch tickets taken from real gangsta he was a victum of getting bullied lmao.hes making all northerners look bad fucking wanna be.lmao
lol I ain't ever been bullied in my life, I ain't no northerner but i been around that shit all my life with my fam that bangs I used to think it was cool but now that I'm older fuck all that ha ha but shut the fuck up, if we ever come face to nose we will handle it and I'll beat your bitch ass!!

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
THE DIFFERENCE IS I WAS WORKING NOT PLAYING.....
#different strokes 4 different folks and its always CHESS not checcers.
#YUP YUP
HASHTAG GANGIN IT.../%$$$#@!
Typically you get paid to "work". Has the sicc been kicking you cash for every thread you start? It'd certainly explain a lot lol

Jul 12, 2002
I just can't let this go, this cat said he brought a dude back from being brain dead by playing his music lol.
At the end of the day, we weren't there. Maybe he did actually turn on the music and he woke up by coincidence. Or maybe it was just music in general that woke him up. At some point you gotta draw the line with your posts. Whether you believe him or not, it's a fact that his close friend was nearly dead from being shot in the head. That's kinda serio, so maybe you should just leave it alone breh.

Jul 12, 2002
lol I ain't ever been bullied in my life, I ain't no northerner but i been around that shit all my life with my fam that bangs I used to think it was cool but now that I'm older fuck all that ha ha but shut the fuck up, if we ever come face to nose we will handle it and I'll beat your bitch ass!!
And please continue to mock the fuck out of E-Low.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
At the end of the day, we weren't there. Maybe he did actually turn on the music and he woke up by coincidence. Or maybe it was just music in general that woke him up. At some point you gotta draw the line with your posts. Whether you believe him or not, it's a fact that his close friend was nearly dead from being shot in the head. That's kinda serio, so maybe you should just leave it alone breh.
That's my dark humor and cold heartedness I don't know these mf'ers So I could careless, this shit is funny to me so I'm going to continue to clown, I'll take full responsibility for my actions, you can pray and send positive thoughts for these guys if you want, but that's not me...

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Talk Is cheap talking like you'll beat my ass when u have no idea what I've been thru is some childish shit anyway,I gaurantee u ever run into me you won't do shit,but then again u hide behind a computer talking shit all day u know how I look so I'll be waiting to see if u are as hard in real life as u act behind a screen.ur such a scared ass mutha fukka u have no trace of photos of u online or anywhere,straight coward. Lmao:siccness:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Talk Is cheap talking like you'll beat my ass when u have no idea what I've been thru is some childish shit anyway,I gaurantee u ever run into me you won't do shit,but then again u hide behind a computer talking shit all day u know how I look so I'll be waiting to see if u are as hard in real life as u act behind a screen.ur such a scared ass mutha fukka u have no trace of photos of u online or anywhere,straight coward. Lmao:siccness:
Shut the fuck up, lol at you guarantee I won't do shit ha ha with your deformed midget ass ok we'll see and bitch I have photos online you're just too fucking retarded To find them.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Shut the fuck up, lol at you guarantee I won't do shit ha ha with your deformed midget ass ok we'll see and bitch I have photos online you're just too fucking retarded To find them.
I wouldn't waste my time looking that's some gay shit like u following all these rappers on Instagram,so u can gossip and talk shit and be the rapper news reporter u are lmao.
u ain't scared post a pic I'm sure Tay would like to see who's photo shopping him.scared ass ninja.:siccness: