@tay capone 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2011
This is what usually happens loser ass nerds find a source of inner gaydom and just keep being annoying faggots, not contributing to shit. I do know why MODS dont ban these demons because THEY made this site, dressin it up real nice but it aint for good they allow these pests to create drama so we cant really organize a formation cus If I had this site I would be banning a bunch of these drama photoshoppin punks that only cause drama and start pointless hatred because they are weak minded cowards that deserve to be hung in front of everyone for being such a worthless piece of shit .

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND 4 THE RECORD,I DONT PERFORM MIRACLES OR COMPARE MYSELF TO JESUS....IM JUST INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THAT PPL CAN REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS BY HEARING CERTAIN VOICES,ESPECIALLY YOUR OWN. YALL CAN JOKE ABOUT IT BUT I DONT "KID" AROUND ABOUT LIFE OR DEATH SITUATIONS LIKE THAT.
AND SINCE YALL RIDIN E-LOW SO HARD,IM ABOUT TO USE ONE OF THE BEATS HE SENT ME BACC IN THE DAY ON MY NEXT PROJECT STRICTLY 4 SHOCC VALUE.
#LAUGHS ARE TEMPORARY,BUT MUSIC IS FOREVER.
#FACT OF LIFE

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
This is what usually happens loser ass nerds find a source of inner gaydom and just keep being annoying faggots, not contributing to shit. I do know why MODS dont ban these demons because THEY made this site, dressin it up real nice but it aint for good they allow these pests to create drama so we cant really organize a formation cus If I had this site I would be banning a bunch of these drama photoshoppin punks that only cause drama and start pointless hatred because they are weak minded cowards that deserve to be hung in front of everyone for being such a worthless piece of shit .
Why make a new account to speak your mind? That's cowardly.

Nov 18, 2010
AND 4 THE RECORD,I DONT PERFORM MIRACLES OR COMPARE MYSELF TO JESUS....IM JUST INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT THAT PPL CAN REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS BY HEARING CERTAIN VOICES,ESPECIALLY YOUR OWN. YALL CAN JOKE ABOUT IT BUT I DONT "KID" AROUND ABOUT LIFE OR DEATH SITUATIONS LIKE THAT.
AND SINCE YALL RIDIN E-LOW SO HARD,IM ABOUT TO USE ONE OF THE BEATS HE SENT ME BACC IN THE DAY ON MY NEXT PROJECT STRICTLY 4 SHOCC VALUE.
#LAUGHS ARE TEMPORARY,BUT MUSIC IS FOREVER. #FACT OF LIFE
Aint no reason to taint your music with an elow beat cuz youre annoyed with people on here. That's a lose-lose situation.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IMMA DO IT FOR THE SICCNESS "COMMUNITY". I LIKE E-LOW,HE HAS THICC SKIN LIKE MYSELF WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH THE FUCCERY THIS MSG BOARD HAS TO OFFER. I SALUTE HIM NOT RUNNING LIKE A COWARD FROM ALL THE NEGATIVE ENERGY THROWN HIS WAY. FUNNY HOW THE BALL BOUNCES HUH??
S/O 2 E-LOW
Happy friday yall....if u in the NW come fucc with us FUBU MOBSTAZ this weekend.
#ITS REAL