@tay capone 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Nope... I've been thizzus christ for years on here and thizzworld before this... My old acct is thizzus christ, but couldn't get pw, so made a new one... Look it up nerds... People on here know me... Anyway, all u guys can come up with is that? lol... That's why I don't post on here, cats are so fake. Lol!!!!

Mar 6, 2014
You guys have like 20 cats all questioning 1 Dude, Tay, no man can respond to that many people throwing remarks.
Anyhow... you all sound lame...you are nerds Im sure... But guys are going on some dude who #1 Does Not care... #2 Is opening up convos in Bart when its been dead as shit and #3 A Rapper who we have all listened to, being cool enough to chop it up and share his thoughts... and you guys just act like straight nerds man, for real. Don't be so lame.

Anyhow, Good Day folks.

::Waits for computer nerds lame rebuttal::
Nope... I've been thizzus christ for years on here and thizzworld before this... My old acct is thizzus christ, but couldn't get pw, so made a new one... Look it up nerds... People on here know me... Anyway, all u guys can come up with is that? lol... That's why I don't post on here, cats are so fake. Lol!!!!
I apologize that I got better shot to do than drop THOUSANDS of posts on an Internet site like u supps... But what I said initially is true... Anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled programming... Let the computer needing commence.
fuck you

was a 3rd thread really needed?
yes there will be a 4th a 5th and so on

Feb 26, 2014
Lmao... Good ones guys, must have took much thought... Anyhow, when I was in my early 20's, I would have engaged and verbally massacred the guys who quoted me, strictly for sport. But now, I just don't care!!! Anyhow, continue your success in real Life. ... Peace

"E"for effort!

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Lol funny pictures... But I'm lost why the hate on Feddy? I'm lost how did he get pulled into the hating.. Lol
Not hating on feddy but this is why he's in the mix lol vv

RYDAH IS ACTUALLY THE ONLY MOBFIGA I HEARD U GET DOWN WITH ON MUSIC PERSONALLY SO I FIGURED YALL HAD SOME TIES....I ASKED HIM ABOUT U BEFORE BUT ASKING HIM NOW 10 PLUS YEARS LATER AINT GONE DO MUCH. HE SAID WHAT HE SAID THEN AND SAID ALL THE HUS YOUTUBE SHIT WASNT COOL BUT U MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW CUZ U WERE ON OFFENSE AT THE TIME. IT AINT NO THANG....RYDAH IS MY LIL BRO AND ALWAYS WILL BE....ON SOME FAMILY SHIT. GOOD DUDE WITH A SOLID MIND WHEN HE'S FOCUSED. I LIKE STRAIGHT SHOOTERS AND HE ALWAYS GAVE ME THAT VIBE EVEN WHEN THEY WERE TEENS. FEDDY IS THE 1 ME AND BO KINDA TOOK UNDER OUR WING AND WHEN HE GOT SHOT IN FRONT OF MY APT IN VALLEJO AND WAS BRAINDEAD....IM THE ONE WHO HAD THE BRIGHT IDEA 2 PLAY HIS MUSIC SO HE CAN HEAR HIS OWN VOICE WHICH ULTIMATELY BROUGHT HIM BACC 2 CONSCIOUSNESS. I LOVED THEM ALL EQUALLY AS LIL BRO'S....BUT U NEED 2 UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ABOUT GANGS,MOBS,FAMILIES,ETC.....WE EITHER GROW TOGETHER OR GROW APART. U CANT HOLD YOUR ANGER TOWARDS ME JUST CUZ I KNEW SOMEBODY AND HELPED THEM GET IN THE GAME. I WAS DOIN MY JOB AS ONE OF THE OLDER HOMIES AT THE TIME AND MAKING THEM FIGHT WITH GLOVES ON INSTEAD OF FIGHTING EACH OTHER....U KNOW THERE WAS ORIGINALLY LIKE 10 MOBFIGAZ. BO HAND PICCED THOSE 5 AND THE REST WAS HISTORY. I DONT THINK BO EVEN KNOWS OR CARES ABOUT ALL THIS LIL BEEF YALL GOT GOIN ON

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Lol funny pictures... But I'm lost why the hate on Feddy? I'm lost how did he get pulled into the hating.. Lol
It's not hating broski it's people without a life who have nuthing better to do,I remember getting banned like 10 times for posting to many beats and making a new thread for each one,I also had a pack on my case for that that's what helped get me banned,it's hilarious how there's so much bullshit on a music forum that's allowed just for traffic it's like the siccness owners want that to keep this site relevant,so many artists use to post here now it's down to a minimum lmao.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
It's not hating broski it's people without a life who have nuthing better to do,I remember getting banned like 10 times for posting to many beats and making a new thread for each one,I also had a pack on my case for that that's what helped get me banned,it's hilarious how there's so much bullshit on a music forum that's allowed just for traffic it's like the siccness owners want that to keep this site relevant,so many artists use to post here now it's down to a minimum lmao.
how many years has it taken you to learn that you only need to make one thread for all your shitty beats?