SOULJA BOY DISS'S U.S. TROOPS, VETERANS RESPOND INCLUDING VALLEJOS OWN SOLDIER HARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
I went in at the same time Canibus was down at fort knox people were asking him if he was really canibus but he kept playing it off. but anyways Soulja Boy fucked himself seriously with this bullshit. they say controversy sells but he pretty much let his mouth write a check his ass seriously could not cash. stupid fucker

Jul 14, 2004
I think it's funny lol. People in the military act like they should be put on a fucking pedestal. Fact is, half of them join because they're fuck ups and have no other options.
I'm in the military and fuck a pedestal. The FACT IS half of the people in the military were smart enough to get away from the fucked up situations they were in. I understand you being from SD not liking the military due to you locals don't got no jobs, money, food, or any the basic shit we got. Thats the shit I find funny. No need to throw stones tho................

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lol soulja hard sucks at rapping soulja boy sounds better lmao thats baddd...lol n souljah boy is worse than gucci or lil b ahahah

Nov 14, 2002
SO WAS CANIBUS.............THAT WOULD BE THE MOST LOPSIDED BATTLE IN THE HISTORY OF RAP LOL............
canibus...

"fuck solja boy stuff eletriod thunder down his wind pipe,
ima win the fight spin the thin dike in a booth like klark till
he looses his eye sight he not superman hes super trash man,
the last man talked tough got hung the other took a splash man
you betta dash man two thousand navy seals on a mission,
10 tanks and half the army is flipin over one chump dissin,
we dont play dat, them guns we really spray dat, you just say dat
stick dat apology up yo ass and save that cause we in combat"

lol im bored

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
id rather listen to soldja boy rap then a soldier rap.

atleast soldja boy is a rapper.

deployed military personnel rapping in their lil tent with they lil equipment and plannin on persuing a rap career full w military money when they get out = wamp wamp wamp waaaamp

and canibus just joined the army so he could rap about guns instead of big words and attempting to rhyme the word 'orange' although its already known no word rhymes with that shit

as soon as he said orange i just cringed

leave it up to canibus, canibus is top 3 nutjobs in hip hop

nothin against soldiers im just sayin
what they gon tell soldja boy to do peel some potatoes and shit

they mad cuz soldja boy can smoke weed and they gotta smoke spice

Feb 8, 2003
id rather listen to soldja boy rap then a soldier rap.

atleast soldja boy is a rapper.

deployed military personnel rapping in their lil tent with they lil equipment and plannin on persuing a rap career full w military money when they get out = wamp wamp wamp waaaamp

and canibus just joined the army so he could rap about guns instead of big words and attempting to rhyme the word 'orange' although its already known no word rhymes with that shit

as soon as he said orange i just cringed

leave it up to canibus, canibus is top 3 nutjobs in hip hop

nothin against soldiers im just sayin
what they gon tell soldja boy to do peel some potatoes and shit

they mad cuz soldja boy can smoke weed and they gotta smoke spice

Canibus isnt in the army anymore. he joined back in 2002 and was discharged quickly.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Why dont you ? They fight so you can be on this site here and post on a forum freely with out being legally prosicuted for peaking whats on your mind ?
I gotta say that sounds a little ridiculous. US milatary hasnt fought for our protection since WW2. We stay in wars since we have been free from teh british rule. peep this:

http://americanhistory.about.com/library/timelines/bltimelineuswars.htm

Unfortuantly WAR is a Business and we stay in business.

We got Saddam and Osama why we still in those countries???

Opium, Lithium and protecting friends in the middle east. We kick ass of the presumed bad guys and we get in good with the powers that be and gain postioning.

Military is pretty much hired guns for the gangsters in DC..

And when shit hits the fan and they wanna take away our internets and people start trippin guess who gets called for crowd control??? The troops from US of A. they wont protect us from the govement that will quickly have people shot down for $$ and order.. they enforce martial law

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Regardless Or Not The U.S Will Not Do Nothing Soulja Boy Is a Wiredo...His Cd Sales Will Take A Hit Because Of It But It All Depends On Does The Consumer Care ABout What He Did!!!! Point Blank We Can Be Pissed Off But Its Not Going To Do Anything!!! The Biggest Thing That Someone Could Do Is Kill Off His Career................Soulja Boy Looks Like A Anorexic Tattoo Artist!!!

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
like i said in the other post........

@phreaky, i listened to u bitch bout troop in the other thread i made, then i listened to u say soldierhard was wack, so i went n listened to a couple songs on ur youtube page. bro ur shit is terrible n im not tryna belittle ur music its jus garbage. soldier has waaaaayyyy better production then u, wayyyyy better raps then u, his music has actual meaning, his video are put together waaayyyy better, he just all around shits on you. go ahead promote ur shit do ur thing but dont try n talk down on somebody that would murder u on every and ne level

Dec 28, 2009
like i said in the other post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ maybe go reread whatever you talking about because i never even brought up "soldier hard" and i didnt bitch about troop. i just feel that if you in the military its silly to bang on a rapper like that talking bout you got a whole army. thats like law enforcement making a diss track against n.w.a. for making the song fuck the police. it just dont sound right.

Feb 8, 2003
Regardless Or Not The U.S Will Not Do Nothing Soulja Boy Is a Wiredo...His Cd Sales Will Take A Hit Because Of It But It All Depends On Does The Consumer Care ABout What He Did!!!! Point Blank We Can Be Pissed Off But Its Not Going To Do Anything!!! The Biggest Thing That Someone Could Do Is Kill Off His Career................Soulja Boy Looks Like A Anorexic Tattoo Artist!!!
His sales been took a hit. did u see his last album sales

Apr 25, 2002
I gotta say that sounds a little ridiculous. US milatary hasnt fought for our protection since WW2.
word.

i have a respect for the military, but they aint fighting for our freedom. thats a tired (supportive) response.

the only country that is directly taking away our freedoms is USA. one nanny law at a time.