SOULJA BOY DISS'S U.S. TROOPS, VETERANS RESPOND INCLUDING VALLEJOS OWN SOLDIER HARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
SO SOULJA BOY MADE A NEW VIDEO N SONG CALL "LETS BE REAL" WHERE HE SAYS FUCK THE TROOS N SOME OTHER NON SENSE. SOLDIER HARDS BOY MADE A DISS TRACK BACK AT HIM N NOW TMZ IS CALLIN SOLDIER HARD N WANT TO DO A STORY. SOULJA BOY EVEN SENT HI A MESSEGE ON FB N NOW HAS HIS LAWYERS N SHIT CALLIN HIM. NEWAYS HERES STEPHEN HOBBS RESPONSE RECORDED LIVE FROM AFGHANISTAN N ITS FIRE.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qvtzCxTwq-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvtzCxTwq-M

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
soulja boy is abitch, n i found it pretty fuckin funny he could make that statement w his name bein what it is. got a veteran sayin he'll donate 10 racks to a wounded warriors organization if soulja boy steps into the ring w him at a fundraiser event. now hes tryna dig him self outta the hole w all kindsa lies. pretty sure this will end his career lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Then that little bitch had the nerve to say "In no way do I want to hurt any of our honorable soldiers who put their lives at risk, regardless of how they feel about the two wars we fight in," he said. "I am just frustrated that we haven't been able to bring you all home quick enough and my frustration got the best of me. I am deeply sorry."

He's so hurt that 'we can't bring the soldiers home' that he expressed it by saying 'fuck all the troops'. GTFO. Kill yourself.

Legman

&#1662;&#1585;&#1575;&#1740;&#1583; &#1570;&#1588;
Nov 5, 2002
and thats why i make it a point to approach and thank nearly every soldier i see in public

its the least i can do for them, considering they stuck their necks out there in a hail of bullets and turbans

fuck a soulja boy

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i have bought many a soldier & sailor a beer in my day...
when i lived in alaska in 07 thier national guard base had a huge group that had a govt project building roads on a nieghboring island. alot of them were former marines and army and had been all over iraq, afganistan and other places.....
i really enjoyed hearing them talk about it.. there was a bar/pool hall/pizza place infront of the mo-mo i worked at...it would crack!..

Oh and MUTHAFUCK Soulja Boy

Feb 8, 2003
That soulja boy is lil punk azz kid whos career been over he just tryna do publicity now with his painted on hairline. Soldier hard got in that azz (no ricky martin) on that track.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
soulja boy is a goon who is burning all his bridges in the music industry i hope he can buy a fake jet with not selling any records

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Well the government should just go ahead and murk soljahr boy now....Soljah boy just sighned his own death certificate...

Dec 28, 2009
Soulja boy sucks and his song did too.I like the reply track but I don't think they should be talking bout soulja boy got a problem w/ the whole.military. idk why anyone would waste their time responding to a wak ass soulja boy track

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Soulja boy sucks and his song did too.I like the reply track but I don't think they should be talking bout soulja boy got a problem w/ the whole.military. idk why anyone would waste their time responding to a wak ass soulja boy track
If he talked about ur family u would be the first to release a diss track back. Keep it real pimp.