SOULJA BOY DISS'S U.S. TROOPS, VETERANS RESPOND INCLUDING VALLEJOS OWN SOLDIER HARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I see where u are trying to go with that........
Not trying to go nowhere with it homie. If it was my family and who i fight wars with/for I would go in on him too if he dissed that. The military is looked at as a family amongst those who serve. Im just saying if the ball was in your court im sure you would respond back whether hes wack or not. Keep it pushin, like how hard you hustle in your music.

Feb 7, 2006
honestly alot of people give a fuck about the troops been a couple of stories of po and thugs/gangmembers killing beating returned soldiers.

Dec 4, 2006
I may not be down with the war, but I got friends that are in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and most of them been in Iraq and some came back fucked up..

fuck this Pussy Boy motherfucker, he' never have the balls to go overseas and fight a real war..

May 6, 2009
I think it's funny lol. People in the military act like they should be put on a fucking pedestal. Fact is, half of them join because they're fuck ups and have no other options.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
Slapmasterpromo got it down right. us people in the military consider the people we serve w as family straight the fuck up. the people i deployed w will always b in my mind and will always my family whether i still talk to them or not id always b there for them. nebody cab say nething they want or try n act as hard as they want on the internet but fact is half these lil 13 yr old rap fans n the other 25$ never touched a weapon let alone shot one at somebody to save their life.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
if the military is such family then you should take in all of the abandoned/homeless veterans that are out there who need help.
Why dont you ? They fight so you can be on this site here and post on a forum freely with out being legally prosicuted for peaking whats on your mind (Not talking about crime).... There Americans right (Troops)... are you a American or just somebody who lives off the land, opportunity, and don't appreciate how easy it is to be successful ?