So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THIS FOOL ON HERE BAMBOOZLIN YALL ACTIN LIKE HE LOOKIN 4 HUS AND DONT EVEN BE AROUND ON HIS JOB. THATS BUSTER SHIT. I AINT PARADIN ABOUT HUS BEIN A SNITCH OR NOT AND WHEN I FIND OUT IMMA HANDLE IT ACCORDING LY BUT I AINT GONE BE ON THE INTERNET CREATIN FUNK ON SOME STREET SHIT WITH HELLA PPL I HAVE NO INVOLVEMENT OR TIES 2 JUST TO GET PROPS ON A WEBSITE OR GET LAUGHS WHEN THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE. I KNOW A BUSTER WHEN I SEE ONE. THEY TALK ALL THAT TOUGH SHIT, NEVER BUST A GRAPE....THEN RUN AROUND WITH A GUN AND END UP KILLIN SOMEBODY AND FACIN THE WRATH OF GOD 4 BEIN A BUSTER AND A WEENIE AND NOT PLAYIN THE GAME BY THE RULES. LET THE TRUTH TELL ITSELF. IM REMOVED FROM THIS SUBJECT TIL I HAVE MY MEETING

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo, no matter what, thank all three rappers for bringing the entertainment back to siccness

it's like the Maury show mixed with jerry springer with a dash of the first 48 and the chapelle show as garnish with judge judy sprinkled on top in this thread

I don't give a fuck who thinks they are what or who or why, this shit was side busting comedy

appreciate the laughs no matter how msny frowns this thread may have created

lol@ kidnapping a nigga and making him make beats for three days

if you can't visualize that shit as one of the funniest hip hop related potential comedy skits you have no soul

who woulda thought three rappers woulda made a thread the funniest of the year easily

I apologize if I'm not taking it as serious as some of y'all but I'm an outsider on this and everything online is read as entertainment to me I'm not like OHHH nooo pls don't this shit funny

appreciate it once again keep it up I ain't laughed this hard since black Jesus debuted on adult swim a month ago

shout out to pittsburg as a whole I rock w y'all and currently lay my head there

no matter how you view some shit until it's off the computer it's entertainment no matter how real the story is who got shot robbed killed did this or that it's all entertainment until it hits the real world of no computers and physicality non fiction or fiction still a story until it's "live action" like that redneck dude on TV only real life counts and when it's finished it's considered a story or a tale

as long as you being true to yourself on here no harm no foul we all adults and understand repercussions for your words or actions simply put fuck the other shit as long as it stays back and forth it's a means of entertainment for the readers no ones gaining street cred here getting extra knocks to sell to or getting deposits in they bank so sit back and enjoy or stay quiet and do some shit online that'll advance you

until then please keep the thread going because I ain't read this much since I got thrown in county jail and read deepak chopras the way of the wizard for 5 days on my bunk

any "real nigga" regardless of your color has real life shit to deal with and can't be concerned with shit like this online ,enough for it to effect them in any way including the main people involved to quote biggie what you think all the guns is for? I understand if some of this shit is directly your offline issues but bringing it online makes it entertainment not only that, a papertrail for the Feds and police if y'all think they don't document shit like this y'all stupid, don't get yourself in a bind talkin bout other ppl and real situations it ain't just fans on this shit y'all gotta think bout what you put on this computer shit we all grown men lets play the game like one

my opinion, y'all do your thing but thanks for the jokes and laughs real talk y'all gone deal w this shit the way y'all know how and well leave that up to you we don't need a formal invitation to a fight shootouts or anything unless u chargin admission keep that to y'all selves lol

you know me editing 20 times and typing 3 pages.. thanks to all that have contributed to this! I've told ppl I know offline to sign in and laugh at this shit if bored. that's how it's viewed to us outsiders. like a tv shows script.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
kidnapping a nigga and making him make beats for three days is up there with the death row story of San sneed or whoever getting punched up by tupac every time he saw a east coast nigga in his new video

imagine those beats

NEEDS MORE COWBELL :SLAP:

nigga was handcuffed to his drum machine and taped to the chair lmao

and rob lo looks liked he'd have this hilarious face when scared
like were they freestyling to the beats ? this whole story is so funny when you try to picture it

if that instrumental album ever came out that would be one of the most gangsta things ever lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.