So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2004
NAH....DONT DO THAT MESSY MARV SHIT....THATS HOW HE PLAYED HIMSELF. REAL GANGSTAS GET PUT ON AT A YOUNG AGE AND GROW INTO MEN....NOT DECIDE 2 BE GANGSTAS ONCE THEY ARE MEN. THAT SHIT IS CORNY. THE GANGSTA SUPPOSE 2 BE IN U NOT ON U. ITS A PROCESS
You would kick my ass in real life and I don't know if I would point it out, buuuuuut isn't this name dropping too?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
QUESTION..... Since this is your beef and you takin up for your people locked up WHEN YOU GONE DO SOMETHIN???? WHERE WAS YOU AT WHEN THEY WAS FIGHTING????? It's funny how you got niggas puttin they life on the line for your beef that you stirred up and ain't busted a grape yet!!! I'm just saying...since niggas wanna be REAL on here!!!

That sound like you when you ran into foot action lol.

I will say this though the kidnapping the producer and forcing him to make beats for 3 days (while wrong) is the funniest shit I've read all week.
That shit cracked me up to, for some reason I pictured O-dogg from Menace II Society kidnapping some producer then forcing him to make beats for days lol. Surprised A-Wax ain't used that in a song before.

Can we get an Interview from Coop with Roblo please siccness?

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Where are yall getting this "I ran" shit.... lol......... sit back bitch boy!!!!
You ain't learn anything from the mac dre tribute concert thread? You have become a laughing stock on siccness and there is even memes of you floating around now. Don't make it any worse than it already is. Learn how to step away from the keyboard.

Feb 16, 2006
Tay no disrespect but Yuk fucked with B.A tough even after his paperwork was put out there. Is he still part of the mob. Like I said in 1 of my earlier post it seems that peeps who claim to be part of the mob get away with suspect ass shit.
not true. when the 'paperwork' on BA first was circulating that was still some internet rumor shit as far as niggas in the streets was concerned. and what BA was kicking was believable at the time to his closest folks. it was a frisco conspiracy case and when they seen he was just a rapper they cut him loose. just like when that big thang in east palo alto and menlo went down and one of tha hoodstars got picked up. he got cut loose a few days later. later on when reputable folks started speaking on it, yuk stopped fucking with him.
the nigga BA slide in and out the town all the time, he pimping now, rolling in a red jag. he dont fuck with rap no more because of the smut on his name. but if you talk to the dude he dont feel he snitched. his account is, then and now, is that dudes was already indicted for dope and all he said was, them niggas was selling dope i was just rapping. says they own folks and relatives had already told and some even took the stand. he stands on that there is no one who got arrested or doing time based on his statements. says niggas was already through with money from the actions of they own close folks and even kinfolks

Jul 12, 2002
I wanna hear the whole kidnapping story and the MC Ren story too. If they're even a fraction as funny as this thread has been, it will be a win.

Do you think they let him shower during the entire 3 days? Did they let him sleep? What did they feed him? And finally, what kinda shit do you pull to get yourself kidnapped and forced to make beats for 3 days straight??

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
You ain't learn anything from the mac dre tribute concert thread? You have become a laughing stock on siccness and there is even memes of you floating around now. Don't make it any worse than it already is. Learn how to step away from the keyboard.
You think i give a fuck about what you same 10 haten muthafuckas gotta say about me???? Lol........ siccness don't make me!!!! IM GOOD IN THESE STREETS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD !!

Status
Not open for further replies.