So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
keep laughin! lol j/k I'm actually going through a situation now that I've been trying to keep my cool about and praying for God to handle it but the dude is making it tough to do the right thing. I'm not perfect man, a dude will only take so much before you piss him off past the point of being civil. Not something I'm proud of but I think we all have that line that once it's crossed, it's hard to hold yourself back.
Found out the baby isn't yours?

May 29, 2002
If you the BIG HOMIE TAY pull that big homie card and have Hus sit down with you and Steve? You respect Steve word not to do nothing right? If he really ain't telling he should have no problem speaking for himself? How come Hus never talks about case? If someone kept calling me a rat I would definitely address it!!!!!!!! I'm in these Pittsburg streets we know the truth!

Dec 24, 2013
I think if you polled anybody who knows tupac was killed the majority of people would say suge knight probably had something to do with it. Like millions of people lol. People overseas and in 3rd world countries. Its not really snitching unless he said he saw him do it or something
Likewise poll people who know Suge like Tay say he does. & SAY THAT ABOUT HIM number not so big..some friend or acquaintance Tay is. He really somebody "to know" if u a celeb wit skeletons or being accused

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND IF U DO A SONG WITH YOUNG BUCK AWAX...MAKE SURE ITS NOT THE EMAIL VERSION. CUZ IF U REALLY THINK U FUNNY I'LL HAVE BUCK BREAK YOUR NECC CUZ HE ROCC WITH THE MOB. U BE ON THE NET 2 MUCH...AND IMMA TELL BO 2 SLAP FIRE FROM YOUR FACE 4 CALLIN ANOTHER GROWN MAN HIS BOSS. ONCE AGAIN....ITS NOT THE TRUTH. U JUST A FABRICATOR WITH A LAZY FLOW. AND U REALLY AINT GONE BE WELCOME IN THE STREETS IF U KEEP NAMEDROPPIN LIKE U ACTUALLY KNOW THESE PPL. JOKES ON U TODAY. GOD BLESS AND HAVE A NICE DAY

Dec 24, 2013
IDGAF IF U RAP WITH YOUNG BUCK....I AINT ON NO RAP SHIT. WE ON THE PHONE WITH BIG HEN RIGHT NOW. HE SAID KEEP HIS AND LIL D NAME OUT YOUR NAMEDROPPIN MOUTH. U THE 1 NEED TO STOP. ITS GETTIN OVER YOUR HEAD CUZZ
Or what? Fuck u and anybody u call for help to protect that snitch. I ain't bring big hen name up ap did sayin hen told ap he checked me. If hen said that he lied and fuck him too because my recollection me & hen convos was different.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
If you the BIG HOMIE TAY pull that big homie card and have Hus sit down with you and Steve? You respect Steve word not to do nothing right? If he really ain't telling he should have no problem speaking for himself? How come Hus never talks about case? If someone kept calling me a rat I would definitely address it!!!!!!!! I'm in these Pittsburg streets we know the truth!
IMMA MEET WITH STEVE BUT I DONT NEED NO INSTRUCTIONS...AND IF ANY ACTIONS ARE TAKEN I DAMN SURE WOULDNT PUT IT ON THE NET LIKE THESE BUSTER ASS CLOWNS

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Or what? Fuck u and anybody u call for help to protect that snitch. I ain't bring big hen name up ap did sayin hen told ap he checked me. If hen said that he lied and fuck him too because my recollection me & hen convos was different.
YUP YUP. KEEP BUMPIN THEM GUMS BOY...HEN FEEL JUST LIKE I FEEL ON SOME NIGGA SHIT. IT AINT ABOUT WHAT YALL TALKED ABOUT....ITS THE FACT U BRINGING UP PPL LIKE LIL D AND ALL THESE PPL WHO REALLY ROCC WITH THE MOB AND U DONT EVEN KNOW NOBODY. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE OR ARE U REALLY JUST AN IGNORANT TWIRP???

Sep 5, 2013
I know the personal insults have been thrown from both sides. I don't expect you guys to approach each other like when this thread started and you guys were ok. Why don't you call the man involved TODAY and find out the truth? Cell call, text message, FaceTime somethin. That's what this really boils down to anyway. Hus needs to be kicked out of the mobfigaz, IF HE SNITCHED. But for real tay the time you've put in here, this whole snitch shit could have been addressed already by now. You guys are going in circles, make some progress, is he a dirty ass rat or not

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AP DONT KNOW U....I DONT KNOW U...BUT U QUICC 2 NAMEDROP AND CALL US SUCCAS AND ALL THAT. U THINK U AINT NEVER GONNA HAVE 2 ANSWER 4 THAT?? ME ASKING U 4 A FADE WAS ME DOING U A FAVOR. U TALKIN YOURSELF INTO YOUR OWN SPIDERWEB THAT AINT NOBODY GONE BE RESPONSIBLE 2 UNTANGLE BUT U. I GAVE U AMPLE OPPORTUNITY 2 GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BUT U STILL ON SOME DISRESPECTFUL SHIT. SO IF ITS FUCC ME, ITS FUCC U TENFOLD LIL WANNA BE SOLDIER....I PLAY THIS GAME 4 G

Status
Not open for further replies.