Sickology Album Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2006
If Red Nose is a sample of what K.O.D. is supposed to sound like, then I'm definitely pumped for it.
Definitely. In The Trunk and Like I Died also have me really pumped for K.O.D. Tech sounds like he may be making his best album with K.O.D

So far Sickology is a let down, but i'm sure it'll grow on me a bit more. I agree that Tech gave away the best songs too early.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Oh, duh. Still, when the song states they "scoured the globe," kinda redundant to have a sub-par MC when there are betters ones outside of the Midwest. Hell, from what I've heard, I would have even preferred Irv Da Phenom to K-Dean.

Jun 24, 2005
I'm not feelin' this album. Only up to Kixin' It...but it's...I dunno...doesn't feel like the Tech N9ne I've been into for a while.

Sep 22, 2006
personally midwest choppers 2 was sickkk, i love the beat, krayzie came correct, and that dean dude wasnt bad, shulda had twista in my opinion but i really like the hook and techs verse

Dec 24, 2008
Im listening to it completely through the 2nd time and I like it alot more cuz im paying attention to it.. "Poh Me Anutha" is dope as fuck and Popper comes correct on "We Kixin It"..

Aug 30, 2002
its all opinion..hes so diverse that no matter what he does he upsets a person that dosen't like the style being used. look at eariler posts. one says "yea techs shits all starting to sound the same." then a few above someone says "this dosent feel like the the tech n9ne i been into for a while" so its whatever. i enjoy every cd hes put out. the guests and production on this cd is better than MLK. especially the guest spots. and of course damn near every tech verse is killer. standouts are kixin it, let me in, in the air, party n bullshit, dysfunctional, far away, and of course his 2 solo jams. if you don't like it then move on

Jun 24, 2005
Only tracks that standout to me after listening through once are Midwest Choppers 2, Fly Away and Red Nose.

Everything else either had weak features, subpar beats, lame hooks or auto tune.