Sickology Album Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
Lol.. The skits are funny.. The whole thing is cool how its like a story leading up "Areola" .. I just listened 2 spelling bee skit and they have had like 3 references to "areola" so far in the album.. Im guessing this is going to be the hardest track on the album.. We will see.

Sep 11, 2002
at first listen, this is by far techs worst work....the beats minus a few are horrible....midwest choppers 2 was a huge let down...the features were also weak as hell....plz NO MORE YOUNG FYRE AND WISHMASTER BEATS

Jan 16, 2007
^^^ i completely agree......the only one i was atticipating was MC2...other then that Blown Away is the other good one.....but they shoulda gave a shittier song for a free bee and put Take It Off on the album....hell that track is better then half the songs on there....maybe my opinion will change but for now

MLK>Sickology

oh and another thing....i thought this was supposed to be sickology 101 the art of being sick lyrically, and other then the title track/red nose absolutely nothing jumps out at my from a lyrical standpoint.....nothing like last words or happy ending i dunno

Mar 26, 2009
Im feeling this album, then again i played it in my car the first time hearing it.

Beats are on point to me.

Most of the features are good.

IM BUYING IT TUESDAY
Me too. It wasnt great, but it wasn't horrible either. Overall a decent album. I didn't like po me anutha and ghetto love, but meh....I'm getting this on tuesday also.

Oct 25, 2006
Midwest Choppers 2 could have done without K-Dean. He was cool and quick, but his delivery could have been a lot better. Krayzie was tight, as was Tech. My fav song right now is split between MC2 and Red Nose. The album was solid, as was MLK. Pretty much on the same level right now. I need to give it a few more listens though.

If Red Nose is a sample of what K.O.D. is supposed to sound like, then I'm definitely pumped for it.

Dec 24, 2008
True that.. But Tech mentioned "whether im in the northwest" on the song and thats where underrated is.. But if underrated was from the midwest, he woulda shred that beat apart