Sickology Album Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
but back to who strange should sign i dont see them signing bg...that was like 5 years ago hype. same with RDV''s

i agree with you on Irv and others on Shadow and Popper.

Didnt think the nesto diss was called for his verse was decent if not good and he is a up and comer...

Jan 28, 2005
But the banal lowlight of the album is undisputedly “Areola” (featuring the 816 Boys), a tribute to nipples even a group of 12-year-olds would find immature, set atop a hyperkinetic dance number that only fans of Flo Rida could possibly appreciate.

pretty much gives it away right there.... if he didn't even understand the ironic concept of areola and that it was a jab at popular songs, he didnt really listen to the album and shouldn't be giving a review. weak stuff.

May 6, 2002
I love this cd. I think it's better than MLK and Killer. To me, it has an Absolute Power feel. The only 2 songs I don't like are Ghetto Love and Sorry N Shit. Those 2 songs are horrible to me. The rest of it is great.

Jul 1, 2007
I'd want Matic signed.
I'd want Shadow [from what I've heard, which isn't a lot] signed.

On a "getting signed" note...

Where would one send demo's to Strange Music?

What address?
I'm sure it's been discussed, but I dont feel like looking it up.

Thanks for any help.
co sign shadow was amazing on party & bullshit

Oct 20, 2008
Cd is cool in imo. I wasn't really feelin midwest choppers 2 though. The songs that I really got into was the rockish sounding beats like Dysfunctional and Far Away. As a whole Id say the album is pretty damn good, not the best but good.

Mar 26, 2009
he put most of the rappers from the town on this one ron ron d-locc cash u know its the shit wish he would have put 2gunn on it nd rich its a certified cd cold one too i recomened it to ne body but knowing tech he gonna blow it up with the next one put eryone on da town on it