"See the future PlayStation" Announcement (ps4?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Sony has announced on the PlayStation.Blog that people who pick up the PlayStation 4 will get a few extra freebies.

In the US and Canada, every PS4 box will contain a special promotional voucher that can be redeemed for a 30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial, a 30-day free Music Unlimited service trial, and a $10 Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit for the PlayStation Store

Jun 24, 2005
If anyone pre-ordered a PS4 game from amazon.com, check your email. I got a promo code for Buy One Get One Free on PS4 games. Bought Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Oct 19, 2008
Can anyone pop in and buy 2 and get one free? Or is it to where you have to preorder the ps4 from them.??
U can jus show up & cop...jus few games arnt gunna be available til Friday (release day) only reason I didn't jump on the deal

Got mine pre-order'd at GameStop, if Killzone was out tues. I'd drop my P.O for a free game

But only games I'm getting is BF4 & KZ...n fuck going to 2 dif stores on release day

Jun 24, 2005
Whenever you play Knack, let us know how it is. I'm kinda interested in it, but I already have four games that I'll play. If Knack goes on sale for $30 or cheaper, I'll probably cop it then if it gets good reviews.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
pretty sure minecraft is hella dumb and stupid.
the sense of achievement you can get is unmatched, and it is an infinite game with infinite opportunity to create and explore. games are just meant to give you a satisfying sense of achievement and a feeling that youre working towards something and becoming 'stronger' or are advancing constantly and being rewarded. thats why MMORPG's are so huge right now, they figured out how to exploit that addictive dopamine release in the brain to the fullest degree. anyway i just wanted to check it out awhile, i know its cheesy looking but its the perfect formula for a video game and its also an independent game with a pretty cool developer

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
the sense of achievement you can get is unmatched, and it is an infinite game with infinite opportunity to create and explore. games are just meant to give you a satisfying sense of achievement and a feeling that youre working towards something and becoming 'stronger' or are advancing constantly and being rewarded. thats why MMORPG's are so huge right now, they figured out how to exploit that addictive dopamine release in the brain to the fullest degree. anyway i just wanted to check it out awhile, i know its cheesy looking but its the perfect formula for a video game and its also an independent game with a pretty cool developer
Maybe, or maybe you are just stupid and dumb too.

Oct 10, 2005
Im going to wait and use my 30% two games coupon on XB1 games at Target.

Not really any hot launch titles on the B2G1 for PS4 otherwise I would use it now, 3 games for $84 is a good deal
I got to come up on this shit only had one coupon but got 3 games for around 80 bucks out the door, used the 5 dollar COD preorder credit and got Killzone and 2k. The launch titles aren't always the greatest but at around $27 each for next gen games with the console not even out yet it's a fucking steal.