"See the future PlayStation" Announcement (ps4?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005

If that's true, I'll go from getting just two games at launch, to probably five. I always wait to get CoD until I can get it for $40, and it'll be the same with BF4. Soooo this deal averages the games to $40 a piece. I would just need to decide on a third game, perhaps Knack. Hell, I could even return that to Wal-Mart with no receipt for store credit lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Minecraft isnt available on ps3?

I read in yahoo ps4 id dropping mp3 and Cd capability also a certain type of streaming? If so I think ill still wait a year and get the steam box or xbox one.
no microsoft locked them into a lame ass contract that specifically excluded him from making a ps3 version. they do that shit a lot to indie developers, and blacklist developers if they create for ps3, and most developers would rather get that money than risk not being able to have their games on that xbox arcade stuff. they made it their flagship arcade game. it was either do it for us and us only for 2 -3 years, or do it for ps3 and you will never see a dime from microsoft ever

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
no microsoft locked them into a lame ass contract that specifically excluded him from making a ps3 version. they do that shit a lot to indie developers, and blacklist developers if they create for ps3, and most developers would rather get that money than risk not being able to have their games on that xbox arcade stuff. they made it their flagship arcade game. it was either do it for us and us only for 2 -3 years, or do it for ps3 and you will never see a dime from microsoft ever
Damn that sucks for ps3 guys, Ive had minecraft since last year they have new updates and shit too, just cant trade with villagers yet, they added jungles and some cat and other shit.

So is Ps4 really dropping mp3s and Cds too and a certain online streaming? I was leaning on getting ps4 but I dont know now. Also are you going to have to pay to play online now like xbox?

If so Xbox one or a pc is what im fucking with.

Last edited:

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Damn that sucks for ps3 guys, Ive had minecraft since last year they have new updates and shit too, just cant trade with villagers yet, they added jungles and some cat and other shit.

So is Ps4 really dropping mp3s and Cds too and a certain online streaming? I was leaning on getting ps4 but I dont know now. Also are you going to have to pay to play online now like xbox?

If so Xbox one or a pc is what im fucking with.
Following yesterday's news that the PlayStation 4 will not support DLNA or CD playback (although Sony is taking the matter into consideration for the near future) Microsoft confirmed their console will support both.

Responding to a query from the Penny Arcade Report, Microsoft says that the Xbox One will play CDs and is DLNA compatible. However, like the PS4, you will not be able to store or play MP3s on the device at launch.

As a workaround, the Xbox One will support streaming content through supported Windows devices like the Windows Phone or some Windows 7/8 PCs using the Play To service. And a subscription to the Xbox Music Pass service will also allow users to stream music through the console.
Microsoft confirms CD Playback and DLNA support for the Xbox One - GameSpot

In order to play online/MP games, you will need a PS+ subscription. The differences between PS+ and Xbox Live Gold are a lot different though. The majority of Xbox One's features are locked behind that Live Gold paywall, such as Netflix and similar apps, as well as the video capture feature. Those things are available on PS4 WITHOUT PS+. Also with PS+, you get free games every month, and a lot of them are fairly new.

This link lists all 81 Xbox One features/app/channels locked behind that Gold paywall.

Last edited:
Props: [-KoRp$-]559

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I could even return that to Wal-Mart with no receipt for store credit lol.
lol I did that yesterday with that copy of Gears of War Judgement that I won thru the Lipton Tea promo bout 6 months back, I never opened it since I pretty much did everything with a Redbox copy I rented while waiting for it to arrive.

Took it to Walmart yesterday and told them I bought it that past weekend in Tampa (said far place in case they had to call and confirm lol) after stating to a few people that the policy is on their website they finally gave me a giftcard for $43, went back to electronics and bought AssCreedBlkFlag for $20

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
lol I did that yesterday with that copy of Gears of War Judgement that I won thru the Lipton Tea promo bout 6 months back, I never opened it since I pretty much did everything with a Redbox copy I rented while waiting for it to arrive.

Took it to Walmart yesterday and told them I bought it that past weekend in Tampa (said far place in case they had to call and confirm lol) after stating to a few people that the policy is on their website they finally gave me a giftcard for $43, went back to electronics and bought AssCreedBlkFlag for $20
What's their policy now? I always just say I got it as a gift and I already had it or something lol.

Jun 8, 2011

If that's true, I'll go from getting just two games at launch, to probably five. I always wait to get CoD until I can get it for $40, and it'll be the same with BF4. Soooo this deal averages the games to $40 a piece. I would just need to decide on a third game, perhaps Knack. Hell, I could even return that to Wal-Mart with no receipt for store credit lol.
Ay so is this legit for Black Friday??

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
ay so is this legit for black friday??
11/10-11/16

If u were to buy 3 games each at 59.99 each, this is what the receipt will show:

Game 1 = $39.99
Game 2 = $39.99
Game 3 = $39.99

Total = $119.98

When u return 2 games, u will get back $39.99x2 = $79.98

Making the game you want $39.99 Only.

Last edited:
Props: RobertoxYLx
Jun 8, 2011
Anybody know if there is any deals on that 12month PSN membership????
Cuz right now it's looking like I'm gonna get the ps4 day one but with no games. Lol
I'm broke and tryna save a lil change atleast for 1 game.
And also another question for the sicc. Will PS4 Fifa14 players be able to play with PS3 Fifa14 players?

Props: STICK
Oct 10, 2005
But it seems that the company is already working on a second system upgrade for the device, which will apparently add support for MP3 playing, both in and out of games, and legacy headsets.

At the same time, the suspend and play feature will be added, giving players faster access to their content, says EvilAvatar.

Shuhei Yoshida, the leader of the Sony Worldwide Studios, says that he has recently met with the PlayStation 4 team in order to see exactly what they have planned for the future of the platform.

It is unclear when the second update might be launched.

The PlayStation 4 will be out on November 15 in the United States and two weeks later in Europe.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Sony...Suspend-Feature-in-Second-Update-396435.shtml

I hope this shit is true not being able to play in-game music is fucking stupid

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol @ in game music being a deal breaker

if only there was some way to work around it. man they should invent some kind of device that you could run your media on and it outputs the music through speakers of some sort...

Props: 2-0-Sixx

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Anybody know if there is any deals on that 12month PSN membership????
Cuz right now it's looking like I'm gonna get the ps4 day one but with no games. Lol
I'm broke and tryna save a lil change atleast for 1 game.
And also another question for the sicc. Will PS4 Fifa14 players be able to play with PS3 Fifa14 players?
GameStop's Black Friday ad leaked and a year of PS+ will be $29.99.

Props: Chree