"See the future PlayStation" Announcement (ps4?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Those who spent some serious cash on their wireless headsets for the PlayStation 3 need not worry about compatibility with the upcoming PlayStation 4.

According to a report by Polygon, who spoke with a Sony official at this years’ San Diego Comic Con, it’s been confirmed that those not wanting to part ways with their current wireless headsets won’t need to as the PlayStation 4 will support PlayStation 3 headsets. Regardless, the PlayStation 4 will still ship with it’s own headset, which you can view the specs of right here.

PlayStation 4 is scheduled to be available sometime this holiday season, carrying a price tag of $399 USD. Those who are attending the San Diego Comic Con can get their first look of Sony’s next-generation console, as Sony is giving attendees a hands-on opportunity with the PlayStation 4.

Jun 8, 2011
Can any of you guys hook me up with some links to where pre ordering ps4 for day one is still available? I tried amazon but I think they're all out. I call my local Kmart and they're not doing pre orders, it's first come first served. And I dont got a GameStop in Lake Tahoe. I'm tryna cop ps4 on day one but don't know if I took to long to pre order and maybe there is no more available. Please let me know salome place I can pre order and have it delivered to my house or PO BOX.

Oct 19, 2008
Can any of you guys hook me up with some links to where pre ordering ps4 for day one is still available? I tried amazon but I think they're all out. I call my local Kmart and they're not doing pre orders, it's first come first served. And I dont got a GameStop in Lake Tahoe. I'm tryna cop ps4 on day one but don't know if I took to long to pre order and maybe there is no more available. Please let me know salome place I can pre order and have it delivered to my house or PO BOX.
This might help yah out

Wal-Mart opening up pre-orders for Xbox One and PS4 on August 24

Jun 24, 2005
I pre-ordered my PS4 on Amazon a few days after the price was announced at E3...getting the Killzone Shadow Fall bundle for $499.

I've been donating plasma since the end of June to pay for it. I'm up to like $532, but I still have a little ways to go since I pre-ordered the Collector's Editions of Watch_Dogs and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag as well.