Roger's Sound (Talk Box)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Its funny to me I know times is hard for some,but $130 aint nothin.I remember when If you wanted to make beats shit was really expensive like the emu emulator keyboard in the early 80s cost under$8,000 now recording is more affordable,So $130 to me is nothin especially if its somethin you really wanna do.Anyways are you gonna spend the money to make this piece of shit replica,that aint gonna give you results close to what you tryin to achieve,so practicing is gonna be of no benefit

Apr 17, 2005
I have seen worse. A guy came to the studio one time with some old school head phone and shoved one of them in his mouth and plug it in to the synth and went to town. It didn't sound all that great but it gave him the effect he wanted plus added some extra atmosphere to the song it's self. Some times you have to work with what you've got man.

Jul 4, 2005
That's NOT a talkbox at that website, that that guy made... he only thought that was what a talkbox was at the time cause he didn't know what they looked like so he made what he thought it is... a speaker with a tube attached to it. He was close with his concept of how it is but it's not your average house hold stereo speaker inside a box. It's something entirely different! You can only laugh at those photos he took of his talkbox but he didn't know but now he really does know based on the talkbox photo he had on the website after finding out later... so he went through all that for nothing hahah... but you learn as you go...hhhaha I still think it was funny seeing HIS concept of a talkbox and the audio sample he made sounds like a Doctor Who Cyberman.

Peace :cool: