Reality Check vs. Drought Season 2 vs. Chef Boy Cellski

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album do you like best?

• Drought Season 2 - Jacka and Berner

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Reality Check - AP 9

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Culinary Arts Institution - Cellski

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters
May 9, 2002
I can only imagine if Tay & Roo had put some more mobbish beats on there how much doper that album would have been...especially with all the other ex-AWOL artists featured on there. That dude Mayhem is pretty dope as well.

Nov 7, 2002
@KillaTay

When you're dope, you're dope.

This will immediately satisfy all the mobb music fiends out there.

Did I read right...you have one coming with AMPICHINO? It will be scary.

Good Work

Nov 2, 2002
Drought Season 2 is a good album, but its kinda boring IMO.
jacka and bern sound like they ran out of energy or something

All i know is that im tired of coke themed albums/covers

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Not a Berner fan,ap 9 wasn't as good as I am legend and cellski was better then i thought It was going to be
Damn, I am legend is a decent ap. 9 album. Still a very solid album but he came WITH IT on reality check. Ur the first person I've heard sayin u like I am legend over reality check. To each his own.

Once again ap, great album. Bought the last/only copy in my area I'm pretty sure. Lol.

Also ap, major props to u for giving back to the community. That's what a real man should be doin. Great to hear that.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
AP9 !!! Thats my shit riiight now... U'll catch me slappen Tonite, Payback, streets shit most the album!

even that Aaron Carter song isn't as bad as people say it is.. if anyone but AC was on it, people on here would scream radio jam

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IMO , the beats didn't sound very good , i was expecting more hardcore beats like the AWOL days
WHY??? THE AWOL DAYS WERE ALMOST 13-14 YEARS AGO....TRAX FROM DA RICH PRODUCED THE MAJORITY OF THE TRACCS BUT I THINK IT WAS COOL. EVERY ALBUM WE DO SHOULDNT SOUND THE SAME..Y'ALL GOTTA THINK OUT THE BOX....IF YOU WANT AWOL..THERE'S PLENTY OF PRODUCT 2 PICC FROM THAT WAS RECORDED IN THE 90'S..LOL..AND @ WHOEVER SAID LAROO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON MORE TRACCS...I CAN ONLY RESPECT THAT IF YOU GOT ALL HIS OTHER MATERIAL AND ALBUMS AND DIDNT BURN EM...LOL..SOUNDS LIKE A BULLSHIT COMPLAINT 2 ME BUT EVERYBODY GOT OPINIONS...T.G.I.A.S.C.(THANK GOD IM A SHOT CALLER)...LMCAO

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
AP9 !!! Thats my shit riiight now... U'll catch me slappen Tonite, Payback, streets shit most the album!

even that Aaron Carter song isn't as bad as people say it is.. if anyone but AC was on it, people on here would scream radio jam
THANKS BRO!!! REALITY CHECK IS A DOPE ALBUM FROM 1-18!!!! AND 98% OF THE PEOPLE WAS HATEN ON THE AARON CARTER SONG BEFORE IT CAME OUT BUT WHEN THE ALBUM DROPPED THEY DIDNT HAVE SHIT TO SAY!!! THAT SONG IS DOPE!! MAYBE THEY JUST GOT SOMETHING AGAINST AARON!! IF I WOULDVE NEVER TOLD THEM IT WAS AARON CARTER THEY WOULDVE LOVED IT!!!! THATS A REAL RADIO SONG!!! AND AARON MADE THE BEAT! ONE LOVE THO!! AP9

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
aye tay capone... I was sleepin on that album with you and skiem hiem... that shit slaps hard!!

production is off the hook on that shit

that shit damn near might be better than all these other albums

Feb 8, 2003
I liked that tay & laroo album the beats sounded mobbish to me its a album you gotta be in the mood to listen to fully also it does better justice if its played on a system instead of computer speakers. overall it is a way better then that drought season 2. I havent got to checkout the tay & skiem album yet

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah I'm feelin the Killa Tay and Laroo as well... I think I like the Tay and Skiem Hiem more though

I got "Bonafied Hustler" on repeat... shit is dope as fuck