Reality Check vs. Drought Season 2 vs. Chef Boy Cellski

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album do you like best?

• Drought Season 2 - Jacka and Berner

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Reality Check - AP 9

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Culinary Arts Institution - Cellski

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
much love everyone, ap and cellski both have great albums, im honored to even be in this thread, thanks for the support, and oh ya, blow snippets up friday,and if u question the production on THAT... well i dont no what to tell u....lol

May 9, 2002
OK so i went back up played the Cellski on an actual system and it sounds fine. Its iPods's gay ass preset EQ's that sound like shit, which shouldn't be surprising. Their "hip-hop" setting is known for distorting when there is "too much" bass. It also made Yukmouth's MDP album sound worse than it was, even though it was still poor job of mixing & mastering.

Cellski used ultra LOW frequency bass on "I Said" and unless you have a really good sub that can go lower than 30 Hz, it aint gonna sound right.

Feb 8, 2003
OK so i went back up played the Cellski on an actual system and it sounds fine. Its iPods's gay ass preset EQ's that sound like shit, which shouldn't be surprising. Their "hip-hop" setting is known for distorting when there is "too much" bass. It also made Yukmouth's MDP album sound worse than it was, even though it was still poor job of mixing & mastering.

Cellski used ultra LOW frequency bass on "I Said" and unless you have a really good sub that can go lower than 30 Hz, it aint gonna sound right.

My cellski sounds clear and fine to me

Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
AP whats happening with the freddy machete album?
ITS COMING IN MARCH!!! STAY TUNED. I got 4 tracks on "Reality Check". Track 1: STREETS, Track 7: REALITY CHECK, Track 8: TRICKEN, Track 10: WIT THE SHIT and I also played a large role in Track 6: MY SWAG...
That being said, stay on the look out for our album it's fuckin bangin

Oct 28, 2005
just heard that new chef boy and that shyt slaps hard as fukk!! beats are fukin crazy lyrics are on point he came through on this 1.. i was feelin almost ever song except like 4 or 5 so overall its a pretty solid album

Nov 20, 2007
out of the 3 its reality check. didn't like the cellski and drought season 2 was ok. as far as philthy rich, a-wax/gonzoe and the skiem/killa tay shit, i would tie all those up along wit reality check.

Aug 6, 2008
all i know is killa tays been involved in most of the dopest shit of the year, cant wait 2 hear that gorilla gang too

but outta the choices they gave i would say ap