Reality Check vs. Drought Season 2 vs. Chef Boy Cellski

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album do you like best?

• Drought Season 2 - Jacka and Berner

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Reality Check - AP 9

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Culinary Arts Institution - Cellski

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters
Oct 19, 2006
Been a good couple of days for the Bay, huh? So, what yall think slaps hardest out of these three?

To me they're all real tight but I gotta give 2Took the edge.

Dec 4, 2006
so far i've heard that drought season 2 and reality check...based on that my vote goes on drougt season 2. really diggin the production, features, and overall project. i also enjoyed the first drought season...reality check was suprisingly dope tho too

Jan 23, 2006
AP-9 ALL THE WAY I'M NEVER GONNA LISTEN TO THE SONG WITH AARON CARTER BUT THE REST OF THE ALBUM GOES HARD AND IT'S DEFINATELY AP-9'S BEST ALBUM AND BETTER THAN CELLSKI OR DROUGHT 2

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
AP-9 ALL THE WAY I'M NEVER GONNA LISTEN TO THE SONG WITH AARON CARTER BUT THE REST OF THE ALBUM GOES HARD AND IT'S DEFINATELY AP-9'S BEST ALBUM AND BETTER THAN CELLSKI OR DROUGHT 2
THE FUNNY THING IS...... EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ALREADY LISTENED TO IT BUT YOU DONT WANNA LOOK LIKE AN ASS ON HERE BECAUSE YOU HATED IT AT FIRST AND NOW YOU HATE TO GIVE THE SONG CREDIT!!! ITS ALL GOOD!! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES PATNA!!!! THERES NO WAY IN THE WORLD YOUR GONNA LISTEN TO MY WHOLE ALBUM AND NOT EVEN PEEP THE SONG OUT!!! THATS FOR LIKEN MY ALBUM THO BUT DONT BE LIKE THAT! ITS ALL GOOD!

Apr 27, 2005
All i know is, Drought Season 2 is wack. The only tight song is the first one "Traffickin", that beat is HARD. Unfortunately it does not even compare to the first one. Most of the beats suck, which is odd given Berner's track record of having great production. Oh well...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
All i know is, Drought Season 2 is wack. The only tight song is the first one "Traffickin", that beat is HARD. Unfortunately it does not even compare to the first one. Most of the beats suck, which is odd given Berner's track record of having great production. Oh well...
really???

damn I thought the overall production on Drought Season 2 was damn near perfect... every beat is dope as fuck IMO

I liked the album more than Reality Check... Reality Check is very solid though... I haven't heard Cellski's album yet

also Recession Proof is dope as fuck... I might have to say Recession Proof is my favorite out of all the recent Bay albums to drop

but all around some good shit coming out fo the Bay right now... it's good to see

Nov 4, 2009
I can't believe all this dope shit all dropping at the same time. These artists are putting it down for real. I'm liking all of em except I haven't copped Drought Season 2 or Cellski yet. A-Wax and Gonzoe/Philthy Rich/Skiem Hiem and Killa Tay/AP.9 did not disappoint!!