RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
ENDER,
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. IF YOUR FAMILY WAS UNCONSCIOUS IN FRONT OF YOU WITH SOME FOO' WITH A BARREL TO THEY DOME ASKIN' YOU THE QUESTION, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
TIM,
RIgHT ON PLAYA.

PSILO707,
RIgHT ON FOR KEEPIN' IT REAL.

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
I already gave you my answer in my first post. I'd fight. The question is a trap. It FORCES you to pick either rapist or fag. Now you see what I'm sayin? I gave you a solution not an arguement to the problem.

"What you think this is a game?"-Someone

"If you play the game you play to win"-Pac

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The question is one or the other, a or b. Their is no c. Two answers choose one or don't answer at all.

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
@EDJ
Ninja assassins don't get tied up. And their mama's shit bullets.
LOL!

@Tim
WTF now I gotta pick C what's up with you devils! That gun don't scare me homey. And my mama's gettin kinda angry.

"Uhh... you really can't see me can you?"-The invisible man who just found out he's invisible

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just admit you are scared to answer the question. It's obvious you have some personal issues that prohibit you from answering the question truthfully.

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Well I guess we all know Tim's answer or should we say "Mr. Location in where again?" 's answer. LOL!

PLease refer to Ender's previous post for his repeated answer. Thank you.

"Hey am I still invisible? Hey i'm talkin to you. Over hear man. Look over hear."-The invisible man with a heart

May 16, 2002
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a champion! Ender has just proved his fighting theory! Tim has now had to change his location where he can successfully rape who he pleases.

...First off I would like to thank God for giving me the strength to defeat my enemies on any level they chose... Tim for playin the role of the Bad Guys and for his skill in the arts of deception... my vicious clan of assassins for all the trainin and dedication...
... and last but certaintly not least he who hath an ear...

LOL!

Alright I'm done now. It's all in fun.