RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
tomorrow sounds fun. can i go . HA. can't wait till monday when i found out how all these people talkin' shit ain't even show up. and if they did. they ain't say a damn thang in person.

|this post is not about this particular situation but to all the FUNKtion situations i been readin'|

someone should post a |Who's ass do you want to pull to the side and kick?| thread. just a little heads up. cause i know some motherfuckers is itchin' for tomorrow.

:dead:

Jun 10, 2002
@ shea

no sorry, mcell couldnt make it to the bbq, folks didnt come through like they was supposed too so there was a change of plans....anyways, you got some stupid ass comments homie, talkin bout if i was there than i got scared because i seen a savage.......lol!!!!!!!!!!! get over yourself and this post already, if id been there id got at you like i said. words over a computer dont mean anything when it comes to a confrontation...cmon now youve been locked up, but yet your trying to pump fear over the internet? let the actions and words (in person) speak louder than some words poppin up on the comp screen......til then you can miss me with those savage, and powerhouse post that you be talkin because you startin to sound more funny than serious.......you do have a good sense of humor though.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I DIDN'T KNOW MY ALBUM WAS THAT HIgHLY ANTICIPATED. BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALREADY MASTERED AND I WAS gONNA PROMOTE IT AT THE BBQ BUT THANgS DIDN'T gO RIgHT, SO I'M gONNA gO ANOTHA AVENUE WITH IT AND HOPEFULLY I'LL SOMETHIN' PRESSED LATER ON.

I gOT YOU ON MY LIST PLAYA, DON'T TRIP.

May 16, 2002
The question is this.

"If you were faced with annihilation and you HAD to choose whether you would be raped or you would rape someone else"

The person who is tryin to force you to make that decision has just raped everybody.

My answer to the person who put me in that position would be "Try and annihilate me motherfucker. You and I both know that there is a Heaven and it's obvious who's gonna make it there. And if by some fuckin unfathomable chance you do manage to annihilate us all I guess you devils will just have to rape each other. Fuck you and everything you stand for. My people are born free and will die free and will live again free. This is an act of motherfuckin war and I swear by God that we will NOT LOSE THIS FIGHT!!!!!! "

"This town's only big enough for one of us." - One of them Old West movies

"Give me liberty or give me death!" - A righteous man

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BAK AT YOU BLIgHT. NOW CLEAR YOUR PM.

YOUNg MOE, SHEA, AND ENDER,

gO BAK TO THE FIRST PAgE AND READ THE CONDITIONS. WHAT IF THE PERSON THREATENIN' HAS YOUR MOM AND OTHA FAMILY RIgHT THERE WITH A gUN READY TO KILL THEM IF HE DON'T gET EITHER ANSWER? NOW CHOOSE.

May 16, 2002
My mom and other family members would not be in that position. They'd either be dead from fightin captivity or they would be handing me the skull of the person who tried to enslave them so I could piss on it.

"If I could see you, you'd be dead. We both know this." -Ender

"Tell me truthfully you hate me cuz I believe in God, and you'd be dead. It's known." -Ender

"In a fight that was 100% you against !00% me, you'd be dead. Everybody knows."-Ender

"To turn away from me is suicide. And the only form of it"-God

"Tick, tock devil... tick, tock." -J.C.Situation

"All in due time my friend... all in due time."-J.C.Situation

"...and they lived happily ever after."-Every Good Book

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ender said:
My mom and other family members would not be in that position. They'd either be dead from fightin captivity or they would be handing me the skull of the person who tried to enslave them so I could piss on it.
Another stupid way do avoid answering the question. If you aren't going to answer the question why respond at all?