RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ash

Aug 18, 2002
www.mp3.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
^^^you're the only one with sense around here, welcome to the board my friend
well thank you...I really dont understand why anyone would inflict pain on someone *a female of all things* instead of being in an uncomfertable situation.To be a rapist is to be selfish.And if your answering as youd be a rapist over a fag all because you dont understand and dont care to in anyway,your scared of what you dont know,or just out of hate,why you wanna be homophobic or bigot like? The only reason to hate gays is the gays that rape or molest people including children.Strait men molest little boys too tho...I dont understand why anyone would rape a chick over having consentual,uncomfertable sex....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL@ SgT. HUSTLE. SO WE DON'T HAVE SENSE CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW?

TIM,
I WOULD PREFER MY BROTHA BEIN' A FAg CAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE WOULD "CHOOSE". AS A MAN I WOULDN'T LOgICALLY RESPECT HIM CAUSE I KNOW HIS HEAD AIN'T RIgHT gOIN' THAT ROUTE. BUT THE QUESTION WAS ABOUT YOU AND NOT NOBODY ELSE. I WOULD RATHER INFLICT THE PAIN THAN BE INFLICTED. CALL IT SELFISH BUT WE LIVE IN A MATERIALISTIC SELFISH SOCIETY.

M-PHIVE,
KEEP IT gOIN' CAUSE THERE'S NEW FOLK PEEPIN' EVERYDAY, EVERY WEEK AND EVERY MONTH. LET THEM gET THEY 51 CENT IN. FEEL ME?

ZOSICC,
YOU SOUND QUITE SARCASTIC. gOIN' TO THE CLINK DON'T MEAN YOU AUTOMATICALLY gONNA BE WITH A FEW THAT'S gONNA TURN YOU OUT(ONLY IF YOU WEAK).

May 9, 2002
no faggots are sick. rapist are sick too and i would never in my life rape a girl but if someone said rape this woman or i'm gonna fuck u in the ass i would rape her without even thinkin about it. at least i'm bein honest if u said u would be a fag u either already r somewhat gay or ur a liar.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
first, im never gonna be in that position so ill never have to make that choice. i got 17 hollow minded homies that feel the same way. this is a stupid ass question to begin wit and even shows the intelligence and morality of the person who started it.

lets see edj, would you wrather have someone butfuck rape your mother against her will or have them be gay? prolly wouldnt care huh.

this is one of them stupid ass what if questions, because you can answer neither, and then he says well what if they had a gun or they were going to kill your family. what kinda stupid ass shit is that. you decide since its on your mind, and who the fuck are you to see where everyones head is at? think your shotcaller or what. whoever told you that you were cool was lying.

i wont rape any female, or fag............the closest id come to rapin is jackin off cuz im doin it against my will but ya gotta do what you gotta do. the closest id come to bein a fag is i guess puttin my dick in a bitches ass. fold.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MCELL,
FIFTY-FIRST OF ALL, YOU DON'T KNOW ME LOAK TO COME AT ME HOW YOU COMIN'. AM I RUNNIN' SHIT? I NEVA CLAIMED TOO. I TAKE IT THAT YOU INTIMIDATED BY MY PRESENCE(AND IT'S ONLY A MESSAgE BOARD). SO IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION OR DON'T HAVE SHIT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE TOPIC THEN DON'T EVEN FUK WITH IT.

BOSS925,
I FEEL THE SAME WAY PLAYA. STAY UP LOAK.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
EDJ, your right i dont know you, and i dont have to know you to come at you how i did, but that doesnt change my response. it'd be the same whoever was asking.......and no no im sorry im not intimidated by you or your post.....cmon now im a man, your a man (at least i think), whats there to be intimidated about.

Furthermore, cant you conclude from what i wrote what my answer would be? read it again.

and i did contribute to this topic w/my opinion just like everyone else has the right to voice theirs.......lol, you said your presence! wtf do you think you are?

lets put a twist on it, and you answer the question from a different point of view....you mother, being butraped or instead having the guy choose fag? which would you rather him choose?

How would you react if someone raped a female in your family? would you look for the person that did it and try to kill'em? prolly, since your so masculine right? or maybe youd be like "hey thats what id do"......whats your opinion.

this topic, and answers say so much more about a person than just a response.

On a side note......if anyone chose to rape any of my luved ones, god help them because they chose death.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MCELL,
YOU NEED TO gO BAK AND RE-READ EVERYTHANg SAID. YOU ACT LIKE I UPHOLD RAPISTS. I ASKED THIS QUESTION A MINUTE AgO TO gET REAL ANSWERS. I AIN'T KNEW TO THIS, I'M TRUE TO IT. I WAS LOCCED UP CHARgIN' RAPISTS(SEX OFFENDERS) RENT IN THE CLINK TO EVEN BE AROUND ME. THIS SHIT IS REAL PLAYA. BUT I WOULD CHOOSE TO BE THAT gAMELESS ASS, NO PUSSY HAVIN' CONTROL FREAK THEN TO gO THE OTHA ROUTE. THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYIN'.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
EDJ

maybe you should go back and read what i said, and then answer the questions i gave...i already skimmed through this thread enough to see what it was about, and posted my opinion.

THIS SHIT IS REAL PLAYA.
What? this (below)

BUT I WOULD CHOOSE TO BE THAT gAMELESS ASS, NO PUSSY HAVIN' CONTROL FREAK THEN TO gO THE OTHA ROUTE. THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYIN'.
so let me get this straight....you was chargin sex offenders rent in the "CLINK" so that they could be around you? i dont know how it is out thurrr in denver but out in cali, nortenos dont get down like that in the "CLINK", we look down upon sex offenders in any situation.......there's no dialogue..........i know some of the woods associate wit'em, are you white? just curious.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHEA,
YOU SPOKE LIKE SOMEONE THAT'S SEEN THE SHIT UPFRONT 5-1STHAND.

MCELL,
HELL NAW CUZZ, AIN'T WOODY-WOOD HERE. I'M LIgHT, THAT'S ABOUT IT. BUT THERE'S A BUNCH OF SEX OFFENDERS AROUND AND YOU JUST CAN'T JUST REgULATE OR TAKE THEM ALL OUT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN OUTDATE. REALISTICALLY YOU WANNA gET OUT THAT ENVIRONMENT, NOT LET YOUR FURY gET YOU SOME MORE YEARS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN'T gET AWAY WITH IT. REAL TALK.

SO THE NEXT BEST THANg IS TO HAVE THEM EITHA SEPERATED FROM YOU OR YOU HUSTLE THEY BITCH-ASS.

Jun 10, 2002
WOODS AINT ASSOCIATING WITH SHIT.
shut yo ass up already......none of my post say SHEA, but thanks for your 2 cents anyways buddy.

.....AINT NO FUCKIN REAL WHITE FOLKS ASSOCIATING WITH SEX OFFENDERS
you say that so matter of fact. shut the fuck up, you cant speak for all white folks. you in every prison or what? are you saying that edj is not a REAL white folk cuz them fools was around him and he was taxin them rent? before you start tryna stick up for niggaz think bout what your sayin.

THE ONLY ONES I SEEN IN THERE THAT AINT ROLLIN UP THERE OWN KIND OF SEX OFFENDERS , IS THE NORTHERN MEXICAN & ASIAN CARS
you words means zero, 0, nothing, eat shit, nada.....your credibility is the same.....maybe what you sayin is true, i dont think so........and yeah, i shouldve thought about what i was saying before i posted cuz i really cant speak for ALL nortenos when i say we dont get down like that, just like you cant say REAL white folks dont associate w/sex offenders because you aint in every prison to see whats going on. what i can say is that me, my homies and people we associate w/dont get down like that.........AND IF I WAS WHERE YOU SUPPOSEDLY SEEN THIS TAKING PLACE YOU BEST BELIEVE MY OPINION WOULD BE VOICED TO LET MOTHAFUCAZ KNOW WHERE IM AT WIT DIS BULLSHIT, WEAK ASS MOTHAFUCAZ.....THEY'D FEEL MY HATRED.

SHE, IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS SOME MORE WE CAN GO TO THE EAST CO CO FORUM.

@ EDJ,

aight, you said what you said and i gave my opinion. to each his own.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHEA,
YOU KNOW HOW THIS INTERNET SHIT WORKS. FOO'S QUIK TO WOOF BUT AIN'T SAYIN' SHIT. I'LL SEE YOU AT THE BBQ. MATTER OF FACT, I WANNA SNATCH A SAK. THE HOMIE FROM SAN JO SAYS YOU UP ON THEM DEALS. LET'S CONNECT TODAY.

MCELL,
WHO SAID I WAS WHITE? gET YOUR FACTS STRAIgHT PATNA.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
RIgHT ON LOAK. BUT I ALSO WANTED TO CONNECT ON PEEPIN' YOUR COLLECTION(IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. ) ALSO, I WAS WONDERIN' WHAT WAS UP ON A TRAK. HOLLA AT ME.

Jun 10, 2002
YOU GOT SOME BIG WORDS FOR ME DONT YOU HOMEBOY-

I HOPE I SEE A MUH FUCKER NAMED MCELL @ THE BBQ THIS WEEKEND-

YOU DONT LIKE WHITEBOYS?

I'LL BE THE BIG BALD WHITEBOY WITH THE RED GOATEE, RED SHORTS, & BLACK SHIRT ON.....EXPRESS TO ME IN PERSON HOW MUCH YOU AINT LIKIN WHITE FOLKS....WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE, & HOWEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT IT....YOU JUST AN INTERNET PERSONALITY.

SHEA
i got words for anyone that got words for me...WTF you think, im just gon not say nothin? you make me laugh really, talkin bout big bald white boy and powershouse n shit.......kick back homie, your attitude dont reflect you was locked up, and you aint pumpin no fear over the net or in person no matter how big n bald you are.....and who said i didnt like white people? i got white homeboyz that some ridaz, foo's that did time in the pen too so you can miss me w/that shit.......im just an internet personality?......and how would you describe yourself? an internet _________ ????

its not my interest anymore to exhange words with you, its meaningless now..........this post was first about would you rather be a rapist or fag, then to- fuck rapist and sex offenders, then to fuck you and him and her, and now this.

AS FAR AS HOMEBOY WOOFIN....HE OBVIOUSLY THINKS I'M SOME SKINNY LIL WHITE TWERP WITH NOTHING MORE THEN INTERNET ACCESS, & AINT KNOWIN ABOUT SHEA THE SAVAGE BEAST.....IF HE WANNA RIDE, HE'LL FIND OUT WHAT SHEA IS ALL ABOUT.

Shea, you aint fuckin wit bitch homie.........im gon try to make it to the bbq, ill get at you if i do.