PRETTY BLACK TO SIGN WITH DEATH ROW.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
da only new material death row ever released in like the last 5 yearz waz dat kurupt against the grain album N dat shit got pushed back hella timez N when it finally came out there waz no promotion what so ever 4 dat shit

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
SUGE NIGHT FILLED BANKRUPT NOT DEATH ROW... SHIT JUST BE HAPPY FOR THE NIGGA STOP THE HATEN
No one hatin. We just saying it's stupid. You gotta agree that it ain't a good look. If you don't, take off your rose colored glasses. I got hella support for Bay Artists, but when you see dudes slippin, you gotta call em on it.

You must have some inside info, I have one question for you.

"Why is this news? aka Why should we care he signed with Death Row?"

May 2, 2002
Why is Tha Row even around still? They fell off a long ass time ago. No since in tryin' to ressurect it once more.

Death Row
"The Untouchable" Death Row
Tha Row

Shit, what next?

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
HONESTLY NO BULLSHIT P BLACK CAN SIGN WITH A BETTER INDIE....SUGE KNIGHT HAS LOST ARTIST AFTER ARTISTS

SEE PETEY PABLO HAS YET TO COME OUT!!!!

ALL THESE PEOPLE NOT COMING OUT THAT TELLS U SOMTHING!!!
SUGE DONT HAVE IT ANYMORE LIKE HE DID!!!

STICK WITH REGIME DONT EVEN TRY AND MESS WITH SUGE

Apr 25, 2002
My question would be how much money is he offered to get up front... Sometimes people have to sit the bench but they still get paid... look at most of these artists on Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit... Some people been sitting on the bench on them labels for a min.. But I bet they eating coo tho.. Coo up front money for a shitty deal I'd take it...

Dec 14, 2005
in the rap game these days people are still tryin too touch the all eyes on me cd which people still buy out of a cd store and SUGE still collects on it, and yes his name still has power in the rap game and if he brought out another artist,that artist will get major media attention no matter what. and if it is a cat out da bay or the valley then everyone will run out and buy the disc the 1st day it drops and start riding the dick..........................

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
^^sorry man but it truthfully isnt. theres better labels out there that are actually active unlike a label that died years ago.. nd i dont see it coming back. call it hatin but i agree with all the cats that oppose of this.

Oct 19, 2004
Just shows u how desperate some cats are to get a deal. The best way to end yo career would be to sign to def row. Matter of fact u cant sign to them because the label doesnt exist anymore! Suge has filed bankruptcy and has no pull or credibility in the industry anymore plus he bout to go to prison. To add to that not one of his artist has dropped an album since that wack kurupt shit or left the label without hella drama and legal action. Suge is a cancer to the industry and anybody that fucks wit him is in for some negative life changin shit.

These types of moves let me know where certain artist really stand financially. 200

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i thiink he just signed for the sake of being signed. The death row records name will ring bells forever, but its at the point where nobody gives a shit whether they ring at all. The only reason people still respect it is out of fear of suge knight caving there chest in with his size 16 timberland boots.