PRETTY BLACK TO SIGN WITH DEATH ROW.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 2, 2007
all death row has to do is put an album out and its on.. suge see where the game has gone and he fucks wit bay artist.. before we make negative speculation lets watch and see what happens and support the fresh coast in everything we do... good luck pretty black. you owe me a 16 my nigg..

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I dont know if that's a good move being that after "The Real Death Row" no one has been released and if they have... they haven't been promoted very well. Let's see... what happened to:
Crooked I
Lady Of Rage
Kurupt( After He went Back to em)
Daz( When he stayed)
Topp Dogg ( Snoop Dogg knock Off)
Mac Shawn
G.P
PEETY PABLO ( Most of All)
Danny Boy
Hammer ( had to throw that one in)
Cougnut ( yes... there was speculation there)

Shit what happened with him buying into Koch Records? We been waiting for a stong business move from Suge for atleast a decade, but his legal problems make it hard to believe that he can dedicate enough time to putting out a solid release. Even if they got previous buzz...

Aug 25, 2005
I dont know if that's a good move being that after "The Real Death Row" no one has been released and if they have... they haven't been promoted very well. Let's see... what happened to:
Crooked I
Lady Of Rage
Kurupt( After He went Back to em)
Daz( When he stayed)
Topp Dogg ( Snoop Dogg knock Off)
Mac Shawn
G.P
PEETY PABLO ( Most of All)
Danny Boy
Hammer ( had to throw that one in)
Cougnut ( yes... there was speculation there)

Shit what happened with him buying into Koch Records? We been waiting for a stong business move from Suge for atleast a decade, but his legal problems make it hard to believe that he can dedicate enough time to putting out a solid release. Even if they got previous buzz...
plus Eastwood, Left Eye, J. Valentine and The Realest

i thought Suge been declared bankruptcy and lost Deathrow...how is he making money off the label? he can't be...even with pac's sales it's still mostly going to amaru

if this move is true, i just don't understand it

p. black is raw though, i'll support his shit...but i doubt it would ever come out

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com

i thought Suge been declared bankruptcy and lost Deathrow...how is he making money off the label? he can't be...even with pac's sales it's still mostly going to amaru

p. black is raw though, i'll support his shit...but i doubt it would ever come out
ya feel me? What's the advantage of signing to Deathrow as a "upcoming artist" as opposed to seeing established artist flop while signing to Deathrow? I personally think Pretty Black has a better chance going thru KOCH or a better established label to better his success.

May 9, 2007

Suge still owns all of the Dre tracks from Death Row(even the Pac tracks), all of the song's from Doggystyle, The Chronic, Above the Rim, Murder Was the Case, All Eyez on Me, Dogg Food, and all of the Death Row's Greatest Hits and re-releases. It may seem like the album sales would make that much but everytime you hear any song from Death Row in a commercial, movie, used as a sample, ANYTHING...SUGE is gettin paid and nobody else. For all of these songs, he was the only one who had publishing. He had it set up so that nobody else would get royalties from any of these songs.

Jan 23, 2006
I THOUGHT DR DRE WAS SUING SUGE FOR THE RIGHTS TO THE CHRONIC AND PAC'S MOM TOOK SUGE TO COURT BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT THE ROW TO RELEASE ANY MORE PAC MATERIAL. SUGE DECLARED BANKRUPTCY AND WAS GOING TO SELL THE ROW RECORDS TO KOCH. PRETTY BLACK IS A TALENTED AND PROMISING ARTIST HE WOULD BE AN IDIOT TO SIGN TO A LABEL LIKE THIS. THE REALEST SHOULD LACE BLACK UP ON WHAT A FAULTY LABEL THIS IS BECAUSE BLACK AND THE REALEST ARE BOTH IN THE REGIME TOGETHER. ALTHOUGH NOW IT SOUNDS LIIKE PRETTY BLACK HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE REGIME.

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
Suge still owns all of the Dre tracks from Death Row(even the Pac tracks), all of the song's from Doggystyle, The Chronic, Above the Rim, Murder Was the Case, All Eyez on Me, Dogg Food, and all of the Death Row's Greatest Hits and re-releases. It may seem like the album sales would make that much but everytime you hear any song from Death Row in a commercial, movie, used as a sample, ANYTHING...SUGE is gettin paid and nobody else. For all of these songs, he was the only one who had publishing. He had it set up so that nobody else would get royalties from any of these songs.
Notice how you didn't mention any type of new talent or releases there. Stating the Death Row catalog just supports the fact that Death Row hasn't released anything that wasn't a retro release in years.

Furthermore, Dr. Dre recently won the royalties to his masters for his Death Row work in court. Secondly, Afeni Shakur won Tupac's royalties in court for Amaru several years back. So no, Suge is not the only one getting paid.