Pacquiao is an Easy Fight For Mayweather, Says Ellerbe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
There's two things I know to be truth .. Collazo wobbled Berto up early and Cosme knocked him so silly they had to take all the tape off of one of his gloves and retape it in between rounds to let him recover from an uppercut that almost ended his night.

Maybe Mosley has another terrible night like he did against Mayorga and Berto can capitalize on it .. but I really don't see it. Berto's getting stopped here.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Whats crazy is because Pac beat Cotto he is being annointed the best Welterweight. Again the bias is grossly disproportinate when it comes to Pacman. Pacs a great fighter, but the best welterweight??? Before you put that in his lap Beat Floyd, Mosely or Williams before you get that crown bruh. Shit beat Kermit Cintron.

And don't give me that shit about whose too big to be fighting who. If Cotto at 5'6" can get in the ring with a 6' Margarito then so can Pac if he now believes he's a welterweight.
With that same arguement, should Floyd beat Mosely, Williams, Cotto, or, shit...maybe Kermit Cintron?

It goes both ways.