** Official Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Rises Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
classic. i wasn't feeling banes voice, other than that great movie. is that really the last batman movie they making?

DON'T READ BOTTOM IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE YET......

i wanted to see robin in action

Nov 7, 2006
Spoilers

Anyone else besides me feel that Wayne did actually die? I mean Alfred was mentioning how he always imagined Wayne across from with a wife and maybe we were just seeing what he was imagining. Also Wayne was dead broke and I hohgly doubt he'd take stolen money from Selina so I dont see how he'd be able to afford a trip. Alfred said it himself when he told Wayne that he think he wants to die out as Batman and i think he was right. Wayne was ready to die in Gotham that and he already knew he was dying from the stab wound so just went out while saving everyone in his city.

This would explain why he would have shit setup for Robin to take over cause the main point of these movies is that Batman can be anyone and it isnt about who's behind the mask, it's about the mask itself, it's what gives hope to people more so then if they know who was doing it. my .02

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

spoilers

im sure he survived, he fixed the autopilot and all. and it was kinda like the ending in dark knight returns, where he faked his death and started to train his own little team in batcave. also in dark knight returns batman is retired but gotham needs him again. some other elements too

this is how i see nolans batmans:

batman begins = year one
tdk = long halloween
tdkr = dark knight returns/knightfall

Nov 7, 2006
^^^spoilers

Ok then how did he afford a getaway (most likely for 2) when he was dead broke. the only thing he had was his house. also when did he have the time to slip out of the bat? they all watched him take off in it so i dont see where he could've got out of it. I dont know but for the sake of Nolan being an amazing director i interpret it as him being dead. cause if he wasnt then it leaves alot of plot holes in a movie that already had a bunch so it would be even more disappointing. if he comes out and says he survived then i might look at this movie a little differently.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
^^^spoilers

Ok then how did he afford a getaway (most likely for 2) when he was dead broke. the only thing he had was his house. also when did he have the time to slip out of the bat? they all watched him take off in it so i dont see where he could've got out of it. I dont know but for the sake of Nolan being an amazing director i interpret it as him being dead. cause if he wasnt then it leaves alot of plot holes in a movie that already had a bunch so it would be even more disappointing. if he comes out and says he survived then i might look at this movie a little differently.
batman is worlds greatest detective and a man with backup plans for everything. im pretty sure he had all figured out if it ever came to situation where he needs to fake his death. he had the program which gave him possibilities to create new identity for him. so im sure he had it done. maybe he had secret account or money stash. everybody knew bruce wayne was broke so he couldn't spend that money. also secret second identity could explain how he got back to gotham from the country where prison was

idk how he slipped away. maybe he dropped the bomb and bat had turboboost or some shit

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
***********spoilers**************

i mentioned that autopilot was fixed by bruce wayne, lucius fox and the other dude talked about it

more spoilers

i was thinking about the ending. i think nolan left it open because someone else would take control of it. or my other theory is, this is ending of batman trilogy, like next there could be catwoman and robin and batman. bat family movies? who knows. i really hope they gonna make more movies because batman franchise is only dc thing i wanna see. next superman movie, i got some hopes for it, i like snyders style. green lantern was wack as fuck, but if they make sequel for it, im sure its gonna be better, first one had too much of that origin shit. and rest of dc heroes? movie about dude running fast, movie about dude who is hanging around with fishes? wonder woman could be cool tho, hella amazons

Nov 7, 2006
batman is worlds greatest detective and a man with backup plans for everything. im pretty sure he had all figured out if it ever came to situation where he needs to fake his death. he had the program which gave him possibilities to create new identity for him. so im sure he had it done. maybe he had secret account or money stash. everybody knew bruce wayne was broke so he couldn't spend that money. also secret second identity could explain how he got back to gotham from the country where prison was

idk how he slipped away. maybe he dropped the bomb and bat had turboboost or some shit
I'm sure he had a backup plan but maybe not in this universe. i mean he didnt have a backup plan and trusted a person who stole from him to bring him to bane. Nolans batman rarely has backup plans now that i think of it lol. I think he was already dying from the knife wound. i mean Talia was trained by the league of shadows so i'm sure she knows what she's doing with the blade and what the killshot would be.

didnt u notice he was sitting at the table with Selina,so I am sure he got money somehow and like illuminate said he def said some contingency plan, that why he set up all for Robin
Yeah but i also noticed how Alfred said everytime he's there he has a little fantasy of him being across from him and it shows he made it. it could've easily just been Alfred's fantasy of what he wished happened at the end.

and at the end morgan freeman was talking to some dude bout the auto being fixed so idk.
which brings me to the BIGGEST plot hole ever. how the fuck did the bat get back to them? how did they have the bat when it blew up with the bomb? HUGE blooper/plot hole.

All in all I think Nolan wanted to kill off batman because it would be more realistic but knew people would be outraged so he put the ending the way it is to appease everyone.

Nov 8, 2007
Saw the movie in IMAX, last night. Fucking amazing. A little piece of me died when i realized it was over. Nolan did a fucking amazing job with the trilogy. At first i was iffy about bane, but i was wrong that character was raw as fuck!

I might just have to buy this trilogy if they make that box set!

Ps I FELL IN LOVE WITH ANNE HATHAWAY :)

Mar 10, 2007
^^^spoilers

SPOILER ALERT

Before he left Gotham, he caught everyones attention by shooting some building or something and causing an explosion. No one sees debri's falling, all focused on the bat(Which you know there was more then 1 of... it's Batman you think he only had 1 suit/batmobile/etc?)