**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Dope episode and i hella knew that carol was gonna merk lizzie... I thought tyreese would plead with her more but by that point it was like mutha fuck you damn shit head biitch!!!!

Thats one thing u cant say bad about the show is that they are not afraid to have people die... I just wish they left some better charachters for these full episodes that focus on only 2-3 charachters... Some of the girls make it kinda ghey sometimes lol

Sep 15, 2009
The way I thought this would play out is that Carol would give the older girl what she wanted...she would let the younger sister turn into a walker just like she asked and then Carol would watch her eat her own sister to teach the older one a lesson.

I guess my mind is a little fucked up tho haha

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
JUST LOOK AT THE FLOWERS!!!!

carol is a fuckin gangsta man thats some old school shit, taking someone behind the back of the barn and shooting them, i knew when they started taking that walk lizzie was out of there, and i wnted her dead the whole episode dude! i couldnt believe how stupid she was. then she killed her sister? her lil sister was a fuckin g!

amazing episode, if you can make me want a child to die, youre doing something right psychologically

i couldnt believe she merked her lil sister man im still shocked about that shit, IMO carol was right for doin what she did lizzie was not gonna last long. i thought she was gonna let her get bit by a zombie i didnt think she was gonna pop her.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
Yo I've never read the comics so I don't know which writers it is....but some of them must be like some anti-kid motherfuckers haha.

You notice how they writers have made you hate all the kids on this show to the point that we are cheering for them to get taken out back and smoked?? I'll I could think about was "I hope Cauurrrl is next".

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I haven't read the comics either, but I saw some comment where this person was complaining because apparently in the comics one of those girls becomes a badass. Well I certainly don't want to see "badass" kids on this show, I'm glad their gone lol fuck that corny shit
Very quite the opposite. In the comic, theyre twin boys. And then Coarl racks up his first kill by murdering the one kid who killed his twin.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Lots of parallels. Lots of differences.
In the comic, Andrea is alive & very likable as a character.
Judith & Lori get shredded into hamburger meat when The Governor makes his advance on the prison.
Rick got his hand chopped off.
Dale was bitten & decided to walk it off, only to get ambushed by cannibals. Ill let your imagination play with that one.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
Lots of parallels. Lots of differences.
In the comic, Andrea is alive & very likable as a character.
Judith & Lori get shredded into hamburger meat when The Governor makes his advance on the prison.
Rick got his hand chopped off.
Dale was bitten & decided to walk it off, only to get ambushed by cannibals. Ill let your imagination play with that one.
I think Sophia is still alive in the comic
Daryl doesn't exist.