**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
something definitely looked off about that lady.... there was plants and everything grown when they came in so that was interesting... the way they showed the parts of the next episode made terminus seem like some sort of weird place where theres a robotic voice.... i think everyones gonna be in danger basically that comes there..cant wait till sunday mane

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
'whashisname', the leader of the group was kind of pishawing terminus saying 'guys like them would never be accepted there' or something like that. They were just heading that way to find Rick, to kill him over one of their boys. That guy who got choked out when Rick was hiding under the bed, didnt die.

Feb 10, 2006
yea seeing rick all bloody in next week's episode makes me wonder whats gonna happen...I just hope Michone doesn't die, shes the baddest bitch on t.v.! Another thing is how the group that daryl is with beat that dude to death, even Darryl was tripped out. lol