**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
That episode was a snooze fest. I'm trying hard to stay a fan. I was thinkin Darryl was gonna poke on that underage twat. No grown man should tempt that fire then again there isn't any law or legal system. He should keep that white lightning for a stormy night locked inside somewhere
no doubt bruh..i meant just during darryls drunk part..

May 5, 2002
Sunday night is usually my fav night for TV. Not last night.
I can't stand when they try to make it some emotionally deep show. Its not real life! Just show foo's gettin bit, Zombies gettin killed, paramilitary arsenals, and some occasional sex. I don't need to see them all break down and cry. I always want a walker to flip from out a tree and bite their neck when they start on that emotional ish.

You ever wonder why they don't have more kid zombies or stray dogs running around?

Nov 24, 2003
Now i understand why the girl playing Beth was standing in the back since the farm and barely had dialogues. The former showrunners asked her to keep her fucking mouth shut cause she can't fucking act

Having a close up on Rosita's ass is probably more entertaining that her BS

Last edited:

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
^ ill rewatch it and see what i think, to my remembrance i wasnt feeling it i forgot what it was about by now though
Coarl and Michonne went out scavenging for food n shit, and left Rick by himself. A group of guys went in the house he was in, and he hid under the bed.

Glenn woke up and was trying to leave the military mullet combo, and the truck.

It was an ok episode, but after the last episode, I'm starting to lose interest as well.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
What's frustrating is that the story isn't progressing at all. And its not like this is a start of a new season, no its episode 9, 10, 11, and 12 of season 4 since there was a mid-season break. So there's only 4 episodes left and nothing has fucking happened of any real significance.
This. Three episodes left, and nothing has happened.

I assume most of the people are from the area, not all, but most, so why the fuck does everyone seem lost?