**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I think 2night someone dies from the prison group. Honestly tho the funniest/best part of this whole series is watching The Talking Dead. The comedians crack me up but the slowmo zombie deaths or mf's gettin bit is str8. Omedy. The funniest slow-mo had to be when the Gov bashed that old mans head in w/ the oxygen tank on his death bed.

May 5, 2002
oh boy was i on the edge of my seat a few times...i thought darryl was gonna backhand her so hard haha..
That episode was a snooze fest. I'm trying hard to stay a fan. I was thinkin Darryl was gonna poke on that underage twat. No grown man should tempt that fire then again there isn't any law or legal system. He should keep that white lightning for a stormy night locked inside somewhere

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
That episode was a snooze fest. I'm trying hard to stay a fan. I was thinkin Darryl was gonna poke on that underage twat. No grown man should tempt that fire then again there isn't any law or legal system. He should keep that white lightning for a stormy night locked inside somewhere
The actress that plays Beth is 28. You believe that shit?