norte rappers not from NOR CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2006
HES TALKIN BOUT FLORENCIA N CANADA, A BUNCH OF CONFUSED CANADIANS STARTED BANGIN THE SOUTH. UNTIL A LIL WANNABE SOAKED UP SOM GAME ON THE NET ABOUT NORTHERN N SOUTHERN SETS, THATS WHEN THEY SWITCHED UP N CLAIMED THE NORTH. THEY STARTED WEARIN RED N STOPPED CALLIN THEMSELVES VATO, PACO N TACO, N STARTED SAYIN SCRAP N EVERY SENTENCE. THEN THE LIL WANNABE WENT BACC ON THE NET WIT A 14 OR XIV N HIS SCREEN NAME N SAID WHATS THAT NORTE LIKE, FUCC SCRAPS, N THIS NORTE 4 LIFE ENE...

...TRUE STORY

Feb 23, 2004
VWHWD510 said:
its kinda crazy you can have all these barrios around diff states claim 13 or 14 but it can mean a diff thing look at the east side fresno that was one of the first norte barrios but then became east side fresno bulldogs but still use the 14 for nation not norte but still are in the norte ive heard of barrios in the northern cali claiming 13 but befor the sur and norte war happen and also barrios in southern cali claim the 14 but what they stood for back then well i don't know
u are right in the first part about Fresno being the first varrio but muttz aint in the norte homie they are confused and lost the few that are left since the switch up to bullfrogs turn scrap if they go hit the pen, the rest left are on meth or heron, the west side of fresno stayed tru, now adays every foo around fresno wants to be hyphy n on mac dres nutz

Apr 19, 2007
JuVe"559" said:
u are right in the first part about Fresno being the first varrio but muttz aint in the norte homie they are confused and lost the few that are left since the switch up to bullfrogs turn scrap if they go hit the pen, the rest left are on meth or heron, the west side of fresno stayed tru, now adays every foo around fresno wants to be hyphy n on mac dres nutz
well when i met the norte i was refering to northern cali, my bad for not clearing that up

Aug 19, 2006
Big Teflon said:
ALOTTA THIS SHIT REALLY SHOULDN'T BE TALKED 'BOUT ON THE NET,I DON'T BANG SHIT & I KNO' THAT....C'MON.
I DON'T SEE TOO MUCH BEING DISSCUSED HERE. GO TO MYSPACE AND YOU'LL FIND KIDS THAT GIVE UP INFO ON EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR. SO WHILE WE ARE ON THIS TOPIC OF DISCUSING OUT OF THE STATE OF CALI NORTENOS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IF YOU ARE CLAIMIN NORTE AND GOT YOUR INFO FROM THA NET THAN YOU AINT NO NORTENO. AND MOTHERFUCKERS DO PULL SHIT LIKE THAT.

Feb 15, 2007
^SERIO AS FUCK I'VE SEEN PROFILES WITH A GANG OF NORTENO SHIT ON THERE THEN COME TO SEE THE PICTURE OF THE PERSON AND ITS A JCAT OR A LITTLE AS KID OF AROUND 12 YEARS OF AGE THAT AINT DOING SHIT... ONLY TRYING TO BE COOL I GUESS. SHIT LIKE THAT MAKES NORTENOS IN GENERAL LOOK BAD.

Apr 19, 2007
just go any were on the NET and you will find web pages about norte sur crip blood and other gang with pics there are so many myspace norte and sur and other gang pages its not funny, ive heard that myspace has a NF page and page called san quiton decatied to the NF top members there. whats up with that

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Big Teflon said:
ALOTTA THIS SHIT REALLY SHOULDN'T BE TALKED 'BOUT ON THE NET,I DON'T BANG SHIT & I KNO' THAT....C'MON.
Enserio.This type of things is going way out of hand. They should ask the older vatos in their Barrios on why things have expanded and why it became what it is today. Sound like alot of gente are still confused. The internet is not the way to ask.

Aug 19, 2006
CRAZY SILENT said:
Enserio.This type of things is going way out of hand. They should ask the older vatos in their Barrios on why things have expanded and why it became what it is today. Sound like alot of gente are still confused. The internet is not the way to ask.
YEAH I AGREE THERE LIKE DUDE ASKIN FOR A PIC OF A MONGOL. THAT IS JUST ASKIN TO GET KLOWNED. AND THEN HE NEVER COMES BACK TO THA SICCNESS. WEAK FUCKER IF YOU ASK ME. AND THAT KIND OF SHIT MAKES HOMEBOYS LOOK REAL BAD. A HAIRCUT IS A SIMPLE THING.

Aug 19, 2006
AND THEN. YES JESUS DID WALK ON WATER. I THINK HE WAS DRUNK THOUGH. THAT WAS THAT TIME HE NEEDED A DRINK SO FIRST HE TURNED WATER INTO WINE, THEN HE WAS WALKIN ON IT.NC92784AYHFALIQB9PFNcr30QU30[Q37RGB9pryq93wr6-qnb89q67bv935m fQW3R VV.

Aug 19, 2006
JUST A LITTLE HUH BRO. WELL THAT FUCKER MOSES PARTED THE RED SEA. WELL I GUESS HE WAS A HOMEBOY TOO. OR WAS MOSES A SKRAP? I CAN'T REMEMBER IT'S BEEN A WHILE.