norte rappers not from NOR CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2007
do any of you homeboys think that a norte rapper not from Nor cal could make it and be well know through the norte and chicano rap game, i want to know what some of you peeps feel, and lets try not to make this a flame tread by dissing people

Jul 28, 2004
VWHWD510 said:
do any of you homeboys think that a norte rapper not from Nor cal could make it and be well know through the norte and chicano rap game, i want to know what some of you peeps feel, and lets try not to make this a flame tread by dissing people
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF HE HAS TALENT DAT SHOULD SPEAK 4 ITSELF

Oct 24, 2004
Shit look back on the flows thread, obviously yall diddnt peep my lyrics. Im willin to bet i out flow just about every homeboy rapper. I cant spit the best yet, n i dont know shit about the studio. but when i finally get n their im gonna amaze people. but the thing is no way somebody from out of state could ever be as deep or respected as somebody like big oso. but yeah, out of state homies could mamke it big

Feb 28, 2006
Fuck it i'm outta $tate and i plan on makin it too $hit i got a dream like the next man know what im $ayin. $hit there are foolz reppin North $ide on MTV and all that too. they aint really Nortenoz like chicano nortenoz but if they $ay north $ide and blow up.. then why cant I. All i know iz im coming real and fuck if a fool dont like it cuz itz better to be hated for what you are. que no???? Ju$t give it what you got and fuck the re$t

Aug 19, 2006
LIKE HOMEBOY SAID IT DON'T MATTER ALL THAT WHERE YOU'RE LOCATED. BUT YEAH NOTHERN CALI IS BAD AS FUCK AND NOWHERE ELSE IS GONNA BE THA SAME. BUT NARROW MINDEDNESS ABOUT NOT GROWING TO OTHER STATES IS FUCKIN STUPID I MYSELF AM ALL OVER THA PLACE IN OREGON AND WASHINGTON AND IT STILL HAPPENS TO BE THA NORTHERN PART OF THA WEST COAST. I BELIEVE THAT AN OUT OF STATE RAPPER COULD GO SOMEWHERE BUT THAT IS IF HE WAS TO REPRESENT HIS CITY WELL. BEIN FROM UP HERE I'LL SAY THAT A GANG OF LAMES WILL TALK BIG INTHERE LITTLE RAPS AND AINT ABOUT SHIT. BUT THERE IS STILL SHIT THAT HAPPENS AND IF A HOMEBOY HAS THA SKILL TO SPIT THAN MORE POWER TO HIM. CAUSE I CAN'T FLOW FOR SHIT.AND AINT NO ONE GOT SHIT ON WOODIE.AND BEIN A NORTENO AND TRYNA GET THA OUTSIDE INDUSTRIAL WORLD TO ACCEPT UM GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Oct 5, 2006
CHINOLOCS said:
Its all about if you can rap/flow..not what city/state your from....
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT I KNOW YOUR NOT TRYIN TO SAY THE NORTE IS ABOUT WHO CAN RAP N FLOW PLEASE TELL ME I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU CAUSE I KNOW A LOT OF TRUE HOMEBOYS WHO DONT DO EITHER BUT PUT IN MORE WORK THEN MOST! N IF YOU RAPPIN ABOUT NORTE N YOU AINT FOM NORTHERN CALI THATS THE SAME AS SOMEONE FROM THE WEST COAST RAPPIN TALKIN SHIT LIKE HE WAS FROM THE EAST COAST. NORTE STARTED IN NORTHERN CALI!

Feb 13, 2004
Lil Oso XIV said:
Shit look back on the flows thread, obviously yall diddnt peep my lyrics. Im willin to bet i out flow just about every homeboy rapper. I cant spit the best yet, n i dont know shit about the studio. but when i finally get n their im gonna amaze people. but the thing is no way somebody from out of state could ever be as deep or respected as somebody like big oso. but yeah, out of state homies could mamke it big
THAT'S A PRETTY BOLD STATEMENT RIGHT THERE. I BET WOODIE WOOD WOULD OF MADE U THINK TWICE ABOUT SAYING YOU COULD OUT FLOW JUST ABOUT EVERY HOMEBOY RAPPER. THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT.

Oct 24, 2004
THAT IS A PRETTY BOLD STATEMENT, BUT CHECK MY VERSES ON THAT BUST A FLOW THREAD N CHECK THE ONE I DEDICATED TO WOODIE.
MOST HOMEBOYS IMO OPINION ARE WAY BETTER THAN ANY MAINSTREAM BITCHS

Apr 19, 2007
by reading some of the stuff you guys are saying, it seems alot of you think that if homeboy from diff state whats to make they can with skills, but i feel that, and as long there being true to there state and city, then i belive norte rappers not from nor cal can make it big, but might have hard time getting accpeted from some ENE in nor cal. cause norte did start in northern kali so homeboys from there rep norte and northern kali, but homeboys from other states who were never from northern cali rep norte, and also the homeboys like tito B and lil coner can make it big if they want ro go mainstream, but that will never happen, cause most homeboy rappers will stay true them selfs

Aug 19, 2006
los-nssj408 said:
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT I KNOW YOUR NOT TRYIN TO SAY THE NORTE IS ABOUT WHO CAN RAP N FLOW PLEASE TELL ME I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU CAUSE I KNOW A LOT OF TRUE HOMEBOYS WHO DONT DO EITHER BUT PUT IN MORE WORK THEN MOST! N IF YOU RAPPIN ABOUT NORTE N YOU AINT FOM NORTHERN CALI THATS THE SAME AS SOMEONE FROM THE WEST COAST RAPPIN TALKIN SHIT LIKE HE WAS FROM THE EAST COAST. NORTE STARTED IN NORTHERN CALI!
YOU'RE KINDA CONFUSED ARE'NT U. CLAIMIN NORTE CALIFAS AND BEIN FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE IS FAKE. BUT CLAIMIN NORTE AND NOT BEIN IN NORTHERN CALI YEAH LIKE I SAID I'M FROM UP NORTH OF CALI AND WE BANG. BUT GET THIS I WENT TO DES MOINES IOWA TO SEE MY SON FOR CHRISTMAS AND RAN INTO SOME HOMEBOYS UP THERE. AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE TILL I REALIZED THESE FUCKERS WEREN'T A JOKE. SO THA MORAL OF THA STORY IS THAT IT IS A BIG WORLD OUT THERE.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
CHINOLOCS said:
SOME OF YOU FOOLS.K ARE FUNNY..WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT..NORTENO GANGS ARE GROWING...& EXPANDING...IM FROM UP NORTH ..WA...A FOOL FROM CALI CAME UP HERE CAUSE HE HAD WARRENTS N SHIT..& AND STARTED UP A GANG UP HERE...NORTE REALES, LONG STORY SHORT HE LEFT & LEFT A BUNCHA HOMIES REPPIN XIV...ILL LEAVE OUT NAMES...YEAH, NORTE & EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR STARTED N NORTHERN CALI...BUT DONT EXPECT FOR IT TO REMAIN THERE.......& 1 LAST THING YEAH YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME EARLIER HOMIE, GO BACK N READ THE TOP POST I AWNSERED HIS FUCKIN QUESTION...................LATERS.K CHINOX4
Simone.

Mar 10, 2006
im not from northern cali i live in $alt lake,utah. nortenoz iz growing everywhere. people are movin out here and gettn $hit ztarted. we all need to come together we might have not pioneered it but were all reppn 4 the zame purpoze. therez alot of $krapz out here that talk $hit and are tryn to take over were growing to fight them off feel me. obviously northern kali iz the main homeland and alot of homiez will never compare to the movement yall 4
$tarted out there.ive been tryn to brake into rapping but itz hard comn from a $maller city to make it probably have to move outta $tate to get expozure hone$tley thatz the way i feel much re$pect