norte rappers not from NOR CAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
CRAZY SILENT said:
I tried to have some of them E.P.T homeboys to come to the E.C.C.F. to get their rap music in Califas,but they never responded back..
THEY sHOLD TRY TO PROMOTE IN CALI I THINK ID BE GOOD sHIT N I KNOW A CPL FOOLZ FROM MERCED ARE FEELIN THEM EsPECIALLY THAT EPT NORTE sONG

Jun 28, 2003
i think this is why nortenos are dissapearing in north cali....acting all superior, almost snobbish to anyone who isnt from northern cali but claiming norte, all the while the southerners are gaining ground in nor cal and every damn state...its like saying, we need more nortenos, but you cant be one cuz youre not from north cali...keep that mind set, and nortenos will eventually cease to exist...i stay in monterey county and back in 2000, there were northerners everywhere...now, i could go months without seeing one on the streets, but theres surenos all over the towns, kickin it and cruisin, and most of them look like theyre from L.A. ...ive been to over half the states in teh nation, and ive seen or met northerners from every western state, kansas, iowa, nebraska, wisconsin, florida, georgia, illinois, michigan, ohio, indiana texas, missouri and oklahoma...seems like theres more non-cali nortenos than cali ones...

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
@ lilpk .... na homie my cuzinz dont bang they dont even live in ca$hen park anymore but that iz where they grew up though.. i remember they u$ed to $ay ca$hen park and all that but they were young.. az a matter of fact my cuzin $aid $ome of hiz cou$inz are nortenoz from avondale... You may have even heard of my family they been in a mix lately with $hootingz and all that

Jun 2, 2007
krazy said:
@ lilpk .... na homie my cuzinz dont bang they dont even live in ca$hen park anymore but that iz where they grew up though.. i remember they u$ed to $ay ca$hen park and all that but they were young.. az a matter of fact my cuzin $aid $ome of hiz cou$inz are nortenoz from avondale... You may have even heard of my family they been in a mix lately with $hootingz and all that

Whos Your Family?