Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
It seems like every coach wants to do their own thing and no ones on the same page. Defense/DC OC/Offense... then there's Harbaugh....

Kaep's pocket seemed to constantly collapse, no time to really throw but I think he would do best throwing on the move. We go jumbo package in our last drive, but don't run it in until the 3rd down... then Kaep fumbles it. Too many excuses and same old "We have to get better.."

No shit...

I think having our 3 LB's back will help immensely, because you don't have two physical LB's that are quick helping with the secondary and then we generate even LESS pass rush without Aldon. We got to the QB a lot today though, but I'm talking about games like Denver

Jan 5, 2006
Lattimore possibly retiring? Damn went from having too many RB's to now possibly having yet another one less.

Marcus Lattimore future appears to be in doubt

Jim Harbaugh met with the media after Sunday's loss to the St. Louis Rams, and at the end of his press conference, he was asked if Marcus Lattimore was at the game. Harbaugh said he did not believe Lattimore was at the game. Harbaugh was asked a follow-up question as to Lattimore's status, and Harbaugh said he was sure there would be an announcement on that. Matt Maiocco reported a source said Lattimore is taking time to consider his football future.

This is not important in the context of Sunday's loss to the Rams, but it is obviously important given Lattimore's long struggle to return to football. He came back to practice this week, but after two days of practice, he found himself dealing with soreness in his knee. Given all he has been through, it is not surprising that he might feel some frustration following the soreness. We don't know the specifics of the soreness, but it seems like something is up.

Lattimore's football-playing future does not appear to be looking good, but we'll probably find out more in the coming days. Whatever the case, hopefully he figures out whatever he needs to figure out. Selfishly, it would be great to see him get back on the football field, but it is up to him to decide what the next step.

Marcus Lattimore future appears to be in doubt - Niners Nation

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
This year isn't going to come easy. To bad it will be the year to get Harbaugh fired, which is retarded - he is the reason 49ers have been successful in last few years.

I like Kap, but his ceiling of potential is not as high as I once thought.

Apr 24, 2012
I think they will get their shit together but fuck they are chasing a Wild card spot with, Seattle, Detroit or GB, Dallas or Phi.. cant afford anymore loss's

11-5 or 12-4 or No Playoffs