Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I have some 100% legit inside sources..

Harbaugh, Vernon, Crabtree, Gore, Iupati and several other players are leaving next season..

If you have season tickets..DUMP THEM! We're going back to the dark days ..NO LIE!

Aldon Smith wants to play somewhere else, he can't stand Trent Baalke ..

Whitner and Dashon were smart for taking deals somewhere else.. Goldson said "the front office was a ticking time bomb" and he was right..

Assistant HC Brad Seely gonna be our new HC next season..

Baalke has FULL CONTROL of the 49ers ... Players are not pleased WITH HIM!

The front office is a full mess because of him...

Prop me now or after this season..my sources are legit on this one..1 is a player and the other is a person close to several players and Harbaugh...

Apr 24, 2012
They will turn it around.. and sneak into playoffs with a wild card spot.. that's all we need. Everyone's freaking out they aren't out of it yet, this team does have major potential when everyone is back in next coming weeks.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

Harbaugh, Vernon, Crabtree, Gore, Iupati and several other players are leaving next season..

If you have season tickets..DUMP THEM! We're going back to the dark days ..NO LIE!

Whitner and Dashon were smart for taking deals somewhere else.. Goldson said "the front office was a ticking time bomb" and he was right..

Prop me now or after this season..my sources are legit on this one..1 is a player and the other is a person close to several players and Harbaugh...
My source says false too bro.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Who's the fuckin source you act like if you say it it'll end up as national news or something just post it then edit it. The media shitwagon already drove through santa clara and seattle they're in washington now fucking with the redskins no one will know

Dec 4, 2006
Who's the fuckin source you act like if you say it it'll end up as national news or something just post it then edit it. The media shitwagon already drove through santa clara and seattle they're in washington now fucking with the redskins no one will know
He plays defense.. My other source is a good friend and is always hanging out with some of those players and eats with Harbaugh and his family from time to time..

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 5, 2006
Even if we won that game last week... we still suck. Our play calling, our O-line... D-line will be replenished soon. We'll find out if Aldon Smith really has been keeping up with his workouts.