Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Meh...Denver is going to the SB again. 9ers banged up on the road....not suprised at this. No matter how bad the lose, its only one game. Yall still 4-3.

I realized today even without Willis other key players this team fails..

I can't wait for those guys to get healthy ...

and I'm not tripping about the loss...I am upset, but damn..the play calling still shitty as fuck..

And why no Gore again?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
your beloved Raiders team is 0-6 ...

Nobody in the forums takes you serious.......
were you talking to the mirror when you wrote that?

damn, I didn't think the 9ers would get crushed this bad.....and blaine gabbert looked horrendous coming in for kap, y'all better pray kap never gets injured

I would say Cardinals seem like the team to beat in the division but they looked like they had trouble with the Raiders today, who rightfully took their place at worst in the league today...

The rest of the division games in the NFC west should be exciting

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Meh...Denver is going to the SB again. 9ers banged up on the road....not suprised at this. No matter how bad the lose, its only one game. Yall still 4-3.
Wow. What a faggot post in this faggot thread. You're the most negative hawks fan on the planet, but you'll come through here with that optimistic "don't worry about it" bullshit. Fuck the bitch ass niners. I hope their plane goes down on the way back home.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
no, because my team is not 0-6 ... but come at me again breh......

Raiders fans should have no input on trying to clown any teams in the NFL...
bro you're the only one who cares about the Raiders record this year.....I obviously wasn't clowning any team, I'm clowning you cuz you say dumb ass shit often just like corinthian

The Raiders will likely go 0-16 but you'll still be a dumb ass at the end of the season

Dec 4, 2006
Just be happy yall didn't get embarrassed in the Superb owl...
And why the hell U always put ... At the end of your sentences dfresh...

I was rooting for yall today too...
why?...... because it's a habit when I'm on the keyboard lol.....

shit, I was rooting for the Raiders today myself. What a fucking let down.