New Mortal Kombat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
this shit is fucking wack.the story line is fucked offf majorily..and its been fucked up ever since they filmed and released mortal combat 3.. johnny cage died in the beginning of part 2.and it was mutiple baracas in part 2..both sub zeros are dead and i dont remember sonya blade being alive still either...matter of fact scorpion and reptile was dead including shang sung....this is totally fucking bogus

Feb 23, 2003
this shit is fucking wack.the story line is fucked offf majorily..and its been fucked up ever since they filmed and released mortal combat 3.. johnny cage died in the beginning of part 2.and it was mutiple baracas in part 2..both sub zeros are dead and i dont remember sonya blade being alive still either...matter of fact scorpion and reptile was dead including shang sung....this is totally fucking bogus
WHO GIVES A FUCK THE SHIT LOOKS HARD.. I HOPE THEY DO IT

Feb 14, 2004
:confused:

After having read the script, Ed Boon has stated that the upcoming movie will be more of a reboot than a third sequel, as had been previously believed.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
fuck a reboot.i actually was a big fan til they fucked off the story line after part 2..i would prolly be more interested if they kept it on track..all they gonna do is do a sequel to their new reboot afterwards.. a whole lot of movies would look dope cuz of new age technology we have like robocop and some other shit..naa this shit iis just not in context

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i think some of you are missing that fact that this next MK movie is more a re imagining ( like batman begins, dark knight )

they removed the outworld and netherrealm and made everyone simply from earth realm....the idea of how would reptile exist if created on earth.....perfect how they made him with the rare disease...

baraka....im mixed about...the dreads really throw me off....but id rather see him like that than running around in some mask of the baraka from the games

jax is perfect, sonya is perfect...glad johnny cage is dead too

the setup for scorpion was awesome...think i'll go watch it again

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm all for this as a new game, it looks like it would make an ass film tho. Jeri Ryan looks terrible now.

They should have zombie Lui Kang tho, that shit always made me laugh. Just make Shang Tsung a necromancer or some shit and boom, zombify him and Johnny Cage. I know it's part of the old canon but it was funny.