New Mortal Kombat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
scorpion in this short film is the guy from the hangover, leslie chaos personal guard, dude was driving the escalade and i believe he was also on mr.3000 with bernie mac as one of the pitchers who was japanese and cursed hella weird and shit....

Feb 7, 2006
this is a re-imagining
I don't give a fuck, shit is gay... Batman is a re-imagining and so is Bond, but that shit still has a good amount of base material. Characters don't make a story, they're only one part.

Also, the last Alice in Wonderland, alot of shit has been re-imagined in the last few years, but you don't just flip the whole lore like that, the lore is important.

Nov 15, 2007
this looks great. i love how they are making the movie more realistic... funny how people are bitching bout the story of MK... hasnt the story of MK been butchered a million fucking times by the creator himself in every single fucking game, it shouldnt be nothing new to you yuppies. i hope they do make this cuz the short was awesome. i just hope they dont leave out a couple key characters.

Jul 25, 2007
I dont know. I think they should make some characters CGI because baraka and reptile look weak as fuck. Human actors who play mutants or some shit always looks gay like this bullshit blanka on Street Fighter the movie.

Nov 15, 2007
lol and do you remember the horrible CGI reptile from the previous movies??? horrible, atleast this one is on some believable shit. he kind of reminds me of killer croc...