MY ROOMATES A BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
anyone think of this? what if the broad lied to his homie about being pregnet? what if it aint even dudes kid!

bro, get the fuck out!

Jul 24, 2007
shyt....take care of you before you worry about taking care of him, besides he's already made it clear by his actions that he's not overly concerned with being completely honest about his situation.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wouldnt even want another nigga in the house with my seed and girl anyway

it aint even a trust issue its just a common sense issue

they need to concentrate on raisin they kid and get a better (no offense) roomate like an old lady or somethin you know

id prolly tell you that youd have to go before youd tell me you have to go

unless you tryna help nurture a kid wtf
or hear hella screaming noises and shit

May 9, 2002
Dana Dane's Fantasy said:
sounds like something a kid would say
Or a grown ass man that is 30 years old maybe?

I mean, grown ass men don't speak that way,
LOL...are you sure? Holw old are you?

can you picture dopeboy sayin

''i tought we were real friends''

while lookin him straight in the eyes?
I dont know dude..so how the fuck would i know?

Alotta people on this board try to play like they are some hardcore g...but are poodles in real life.

Either way, did i even say that someone would say that in THAT manner? No. I made a STATEMENT of fact...would it be better if i wrote it like this:

dAs nOt Da rEal DoWN aSs CuTTy DoE...A ReAL NiCCa WoUlD Jus SlAp DaT BItCh MuFUcka UP AnD deN RaPeD dAT PrEGo hO...

^^^Is that better for you???

If youre talking like that at the age of 30, youre a fuckin retard and should probably enroll in some night classes at your local CC.

Some of you people crack me the fuck up.

Nov 10, 2006
Don't lie about your mom having cancer for sure; that would be some messed up Karma if you know what I'm saying.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to move out. Since they got a couple months ( 7 months currently right?), give them 1-2 months notice to get things in order since it sounds like you are all in a situation relying on each other's incomes. The only thing that is a no no in those situations is just leaving someone high and dry; and that's only what one considers a friend.
You are not obligated to live in any situation you see as unhealthy for yourself.

Aug 3, 2006
naw homie i want out now!
dAs nOt Da rEal DoWN aSs CuTTy DoE...A ReAL NiCCa WoUlD Jus SlAp DaT BItCh MuFUcka UP AnD deN RaPeD dAT PrEGo hO
fuuucccckkkkkk this is whut i really shouyld of done,oh well may be next time

and no i aint gonna look someone in the face and be like "ohhh man i thought we were real freinds,why must you liy to me?"

FUCK THAT.

muthafuckas are shady and lie all the time im not really trippin

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Or a grown ass man that is 30 years old maybe?

LOL...are you sure? Holw old are you?

I dont know dude..so how the fuck would i know?

Alotta people on this board try to play like they are some hardcore g...but are poodles in real life.

Either way, did i even say that someone would say that in THAT manner? No. I made a STATEMENT of fact...would it be better if i wrote it like this:

dAs nOt Da rEal DoWN aSs CuTTy DoE...A ReAL NiCCa WoUlD Jus SlAp DaT BItCh MuFUcka UP AnD deN RaPeD dAT PrEGo hO...

^^^Is that better for you???

If youre talking like that at the age of 30, youre a fuckin retard and should probably enroll in some night classes at your local CC.

Some of you people crack me the fuck up.
well I'm actually 18, and If my friend made a stupid mistake like that,

I wouldn't get my feelings hurt, I wouldn't say or think ''oh, he's not my true friend anymore''

I would just pack my shit up, and let him be on his own... then help him with smaller things that don't envolve me getting inside the relationship

if you think that makes me insensitive or a straight up G, then you have a long way to go...

by the way, sorry I hurt your feelings

May 9, 2002
Dana Dane's Fantasy said:
well I'm actually 18, and If my friend made a stupid mistake like that,

I wouldn't get my feelings hurt, I wouldn't say or think ''oh, he's not my true friend anymore''
You can say that without getting your feelings hurt. Regardless, im 12 years older than you and have had friendships over 20 years deep. If a close friend of mine did some shit like this, of course its gonna hurt...thats supposed to be my boy.

I would just pack my shit up, and let him be on his own... then help him with smaller things that don't envolve me getting inside the relationship
Again, youre only 18. At that age, i woulda done the same shit. As you get older, you put more time and effort into your freindships and feel that this kinda bullshit should NOT occuer between friends, period.

if you think that makes me insensitive or a straight up G, then you have a long way to go...
I have a long way to go? LOL...i think you got that twisted around, young man. Ask anyone on here that is a MATURE adult and they would say the same thing i am. Try having friends for 20+ years that you would take a BULLET for, and then come talk to me.

by the way, sorry I hurt your feelings
Your use of rhetoric here is futile. THe point is, a little ass punk trying to spit knowledge at a man that has been on earth 12 years longer and has been through 100X the shit you have...is just laughable.

You have alot of growing up to do.

LOL@ "hurting my feelings"...nice try, junior.:confused:

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
You can say that without getting your feelings hurt. Regardless, im 12 years older than you and have had friendships over 20 years deep. If a close friend of mine did some shit like this, of course its gonna hurt...thats supposed to be my boy.

Again, youre only 18. At that age, i woulda done the same shit. As you get older, you put more time and effort into your freindships and feel that this kinda bullshit should NOT occuer between friends, period.

I have a long way to go? LOL...i think you got that twisted around, young man. Ask anyone on here that is a MATURE adult and they would say the same thing i am. Try having friends for 20+ years that you would take a BULLET for, and then come talk to me.

Your use of rhetoric here is futile. THe point is, a little ass punk trying to spit knowledge at a man that has been on earth 12 years longer and has been through 100X the shit you have...is just laughable.

You have alot of growing up to do.

LOL@ "hurting my feelings"...nice try, junior.:confused:
looks like i won a pointless argument

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
watch them make you a sitter and shit..ha ha

my ninja..just tell him the real deal and shit...let them be a family..
aint dat tha truth homie.

damn muthafuckas aint got no hometraining he better get his grown man on i thought about that shit fo' a seciond havin a nigga livin with me n my girl n kid? then i really thiught... NIGGA PPLEASE. no.

Handle Up take care of yo fam donmt be havin no nigga in yo house unless he yo brother man. or you know he good but that dude lied to you so he faulty.
i'm high as fuck but i hope you got what i'm sayin homie.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
you hit it and u might be the dad huh ,..thas why u wanna move out cuz the months are all off! just admit it!,lol..naw...yea wut if homegirl lied to ur homie about how many months she was?...maybe she thought she was like 3 months and told ur boy that and then he told u that but really she was more like 5 months and by now,they find out shes really 7 months now?!...kinna sounds like ur boys telling u shit that his beezy is telling him but it aint tru cuz they dont even know for sure them selves!...maybe they irrisponsible like that!!....i mean why would he lie to u about sumthing like that on purpose?......maybe it was her mistake!?...but either way man do wut u feel u gotta do that best for urself,yadida?...but plus make sure thats wut really happened cuz u dont wanna lose ur boy over sum whack ass beezy lie bullshit!...its not that serious!...but i feel ya,..living with folks who got lil kids just aint good most of the time or never works out or sumthing happens!...it might not even be ur boys kid!...id leave too anywayz!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ this shit gettin brought bac, and ppl still replying to a member who "no longer posts here"