MY ROOMATES A BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
lol just tell em the truth he fucked up anyway. and the cancer and mom thing is too much haha wut if he sees her at the store mths later or some shit and shes lookin better than ever . and asks her so miss hows ur cancer going. ur moms gonna be like wtf cancer wtf u talkin bout. just tell his lyin ass wut he did aint coo and leave. next thing u know u might find urself as their free babysitter

Dec 29, 2006
if i was you try to live with it... so what if there's a new baby.. it ain't like they just gon let the baby cry all day unattended.. if i was u try to live with it.. if it gets under ur skin then move out.. if it doesnt bother u for a few months .. just stay

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
id jus tell him, "yall gonna need extra room for the baby" and let him know your gonna be looking for a new place.. just as long as u give him enough time to find another roomie if he needs one.

Feb 9, 2003
California Bear said:
you should re-titled this thread "dopeboyfresh" is a bitch .i aint never left one of mine hangin
Yup. I agree.

Maybe he lied to you because he knew you'd act like a bitch. You know, sort of like how you're acting right now, getting online and asking people what you should do. You bitch!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
DopeBoyFresh said:
so im movin out fuckin livin with a baby
Why did you move in with them in the first place if you knew she was pregnant? The baby is gonna come sooner or later. It's just going to happen 3 months earlier than originally expected, according to your story.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
I think some people are missing the point. His "friend" bold face LIED to him....thats the bottom line.

Real friends dont like about that kinda shit...
wtf? real friends? lmao

....just tell him, that you can't be between their relationship.....

they are gonna have problems...get out of there asap

I mean wtf, the kid is gonna have 2 dads and shit?

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
I fail to find the humor in what i said...care to enlighten me?:ermm:
sounds like something a kid would say,

I mean, grown ass men don't speak that way,

can you picture dopeboy sayin

''i tought we were real friends''

while lookin him straight in the eyes?